Got a Roomba...

lucky_bee

RBF expert
As an early fathers day gift.

Named it Alfred. Named the blocking device Galdalf :)

We're currently replacing all our living room carpet and will have engineered vinyl plank throughout the entire 2nd floor (townhouse). I've been mulling over getting one of these. In fact I'm positive I want one, as once we finish placing the EVP, the dog and (long) cat hair will start rolling around like tumbleweed in a western movie.

However, I also have a 16 yo and 11 yo in my house and making them work for their allowance is much more enjoyable than watching a robot. #youmissedaspot :biggrin:

Chris0nllyn

I named mine Rosie.

rosie-robot-jetsons_zpspkxwmcrq_syxzyv.jpg

Hannibal

Ours is Dr. Peter Venkman .................. and he is loved.

Standard routine at night is to have the kids to a quick tidy-up of the main floor. Everything small off the floor. And then my littlest presses the clean button and off he goes. With two dogs and three kids running around - it gets filled and emptied daily.

I feel so lazy putting this thing to use, but man, it's so nice to come downstairs in the morning and the floor is cleaned right up.

glhs837

Power with Control
Ours is Dr. Peter Venkman .................. and he is loved.

Standard routine at night is to have the kids to a quick tidy-up of the main floor. Everything small off the floor. And then my littlest presses the clean button and off he goes. With two dogs and three kids running around - it gets filled and emptied daily.

I feel so lazy putting this thing to use, but man, it's so nice to come downstairs in the morning and the floor is cleaned right up.

Yep, I make a pass before bed. And yes, having that little thing taken car of is awesome. Wife had been pooh-poohing the idea for years. Now shes thinking a mopping robot might be a good idea :)