Unhinged Democrat 'F**k The NRA'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Davis, who is pushing to ban semi-automatic weapons if he is elected, begins his ad by saying, "F*** the NRA," before falsely blaming the gun rights organization for being responsible for "dead children, dead mothers, and dead fathers."

"If Congress won't change our gun laws, we're changing Congress," David concluded.

The Associated Press reports that Davis' campaign ad was allowed to air uncensored on television:

The ad was broadcast on KRQE-TV in Albuquerque, where General Manager Bill Anderson said the station was not permitted by law to censor or edit Davis' commercial and must provide equal access to candidates. The station ran a brief warning about profanity immediately before the ad.

Jennifer Baker, a spokeswoman for the NRA, noted that Davis' profanity-laced campaign ad does nothing to actually address gun violence, and shows that he isn't serious.

WATCH: Democrat Yells 'F**k The NRA' In Campaign Ad Uncensored On TV

Hijinx

yeah I thought this, as I typed this up

The F word has become a staple unit of conversation in the United States these days, but I never thought I would veer hear it used in sch a manner as this.

Well: I guess politicians know their audience.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Davis' campaign ad was allowed to air uncensored on television:

Hmmm...so inappropriately profane politicians trump community standards. Alrighty then.

Anyway, he's not going to be elected, so I hope he enjoyed his 15 minutes.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I can't really criticize… I've been saying "#### the Democrats" for decades!