ranian Regime Threatens to Release Names of Western Officials Who Took Bribes

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On Saturday John Kerry was spotted at a meeting with Iranian officials in Paris, France.

Of course, the Iranian regime is very upset with President Trump’s decision.

Now this…
Iran’s Foreign Ministry Spokesman Hossein Jaberi Ansari warned Western officials this week that if they do not put pressure on the Trump administration the Iranian regime will leak the names of all Western officials who were bribed to pass the weak deal.

OH BOY! Iranian Regime Threatens to Release Names of Western Officials Who Took Bribes to Pass Nuke Deal

Hijinx

On Saturday John Kerry was spotted at a meeting with Iranian officials in Paris, France.

Now this…
Iran’s Foreign Ministry Spokesman Hossein Jaberi Ansari warned Western officials this week that if they do not put pressure on the Trump administration the Iranian regime will leak the names of all Western officials who were bribed to pass the weak deal.

OH BOY! Iranian Regime Threatens to Release Names of Western Officials Who Took Bribes to Pass Nuke Deal

It will never happen. Wouldn't it be great if it did though.

As if we didn't already know.

BOP

Now this…

I'd be all like "Do it, lovers of dogs, goats, and little boys! Do it!"

BOP

I've been on FB off and on all morning, and every conservative out there is like "Please, please, please! Release the names!"

Some comments I've seen:
"No wonder the Obama admin is desperate to save the Iran deal. I am going to get front row seats for this one. Should be real entertaining".

"Then, all of a sudden, the MSM declared that Iran could not be trusted to tell the truth...."

And the best on this morning: "So with no names revealed, Iran by its threat admits the entire thing was a crooked and illegal scheme."