To the person in Pstuxent View who called the county

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I know a great lawn guy. He comes to my house when I need him. Case in point, last week because the boyfriend is out of town until Friday.

MR47930

Quit making excuses. If your yard is that bad and you live in a neighborhood I'm glad someone called. You know what you signed up for when you moved into a neighborhood, quit f'ing up everyone else s property values by being a trashy individual.

Grumpy

Quit making excuses. If your yard is that bad and you live in a neighborhood I'm glad someone called. You know what you signed up for when you moved into a neighborhood, quit f'ing up everyone else s property values by being a trashy individual.

Is it fun being an #######?

MiddleGround

Frankly, I am surprised the county responded. We have some residents in our neighborhood that haven't cut their grass since they bought the property (the neighbor does it to keep the snakes away)

County and health department have been notified multiple times. Nothing done about it!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
[video=youtube;hwAuY9k4iTs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwAuY9k4iTs[/video]

:roflmao:

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
Frankly, I am surprised the county responded. We have some residents in our neighborhood that haven't cut their grass since they bought the property (the neighbor does it to keep the snakes away)

County and health department have been notified multiple times. Nothing done about it!

Why should they cut it if the neighbor does? Kind of a self fulfilling result.

MR47930

Is it fun being an #######?

Being an ####### is living in a community and letting your property go to sh*t. Don’t want to mow your grass? Go live somewhere that doesn’t have an HOA or neighbors in general. We just had a sale in our neighborhood and the guy lived next to an untidy neighbor and it cost him money on the sale.

catlingirl

Being an ####### is living in a community and letting your property go to sh*t. Don’t want to mow your grass? Go live somewhere that doesn’t have an HOA or neighbors in general. We just had a sale in our neighborhood and the guy lived next to an untidy neighbor and it cost him money on the sale.

Did you ever think that the person's yard has been kept up,but after the person who lives there is disabled and doesn't have the money to keep up the yard and to hire outside help, that they do the best they can. Like I said I was out using garden shears to cut the grass because of not having the money to fix the lawn mower. I can only work with what I have. Its just too bad that people like you don't have the compassion to understand.

officeguy

The 'blight' ordinance in action. Montgomery county values invading tobacco country. Embrace the grass length nazis.

Do you have any neighbors kid you could ask to mow your lawn until you get your mower fixed ?

black dog

Free America
I'm having a hard time understanding how someone could own a home in southern Maryland and not be able to afford a 150 dollar lawnmower...

catlingirl

The 'blight' ordinance in action. Montgomery county values invading tobacco country. Embrace the grass length nazis.

Do you have any neighbors kid you could ask to mow your lawn until you get your mower fixed ?

Sorry misread. Yep it's going to have to come to that.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Careful, I questioned it as well and was called an #######. Sensitive bunch around here.

I just find it queer how someone can afford a home that sells for what,,,, 250 to 600 grand and a lawn mower isn't affordable.. Whatever........

CRHS89

I guess I am in the minority, but I feel like if I own my property, I can do or not do whatever I want with it. Yes I dislike things my neighbors do in their yards sometimes, but it is theirs, and I just deal with it. This is exactly why I chose not to live anywhere that has an HOA.

In this case, the person stated they don't have a lawn mower and are making due the best they can. Black dog, $150 can be an astronomical amount to a lot of people. If I had to choose to pay my mortgage/buy food, or buy a lawn mower, guess what I'm picking. And just because they could afford that house at one time, doesn't mean that circumstances haven't changed and now money is tighter. I don't know this person....just trying to have some compassion without knowing the whole story, instead of immediately assuming the worse and being mean and self righteous about it.