This Week's Cancellations

stgislander

PREMO Member
So, most of the networks have announced their cancellations to make room for the new fall season.

My biggest surprise was Fox cancelling Lucifer. Even my wife enjoyed watching that show. And although not a cancellation, the other surprise was that Fox is bringing back Tim Allen's Last Man Standing next season. From what I've read, all the cast is returning.

What were your surprises?

SamSpade

That Lethal Weapon is returning - and they are dropping Martin Riggs (Clayne Crawford).

What's the point?

stgislander

PREMO Member
That Lethal Weapon is returning - and they are dropping Martin Riggs (Clayne Crawford).

What's the point?

Yeah... that shocked the wife and I as well. And I'm not a big fan of Seann William Scott, the guy who's replacing Clayne.

SamSpade

Wonder why they are dropping him. He's why I watch this show

Maybe a consequence of method acting - he's been violent on the set.

STILL - the reason it is called Lethal Weapon is, he has a death wish - he's a deadly killer who doesn't care if he dies.
He's fearless.

ginwoman

Maybe a consequence of method acting - he's been violent on the set.

STILL - the reason it is called Lethal Weapon is, he has a death wish - he's a deadly killer who doesn't care if he dies.
He's fearless.

He's been violent to the other actors and staff who make the show?

stgislander

PREMO Member
He's been violent to the other actors and staff who make the show?

I read that he was reprimanded for yelling at a guest director and for an pyrotechnic incident during an episode he was directing. He says he apologized both times. I also read that Damon Wayans no longer felt comfortable working with him.