NASCAR Monster Energy OPEN -SATURDAY NIGHT 19 May

homedepot20

This being a NON POINT race in which we haven't picked the top 5 . However I would like to suggest IF ALL FIVE of us AGREE , PICK only the WINNER for a 5 point bonus !!!!! I'm throwing this idea out there just to make the race interesting for us to watch & enjoy! No hard feelings if someone disagrees for whatever reason , just attempting to make season interesting :buddies:

homedepot20

Why not just do the usual point system?

We Could !! It's just that not EVERY driver is in the OPEN . I believe only the WINNER walks away with a Million & the rest leave empty handed :doh: I'll go with what ALL FIVE of us agree to !

Last edited:

stgislander

PREMO Member
I vote for no points. I'd like to just enjoy the race without worrying about fantasy points. If not that, then just points for the winner.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Actually, every driver is eligible. You have the Open at 6:00, and the winner of each of the three stages of that race will transfer to the All Star race at 8:00, which is the main event of the night.

P.S. And you also have the fan vote.

Last edited:

calvcopf

ok, so we didn't all agree to make this a points race, but I will pick a winner for fun.

I'm going out on a limb here. Not picking the 4, 18 or 78.

I can see Brad Keselowski finding some speed this weekend and winning the million dollars.

homedepot20

As of THURSDAY 11AM , it seems 4 0f 5 AGREE to picking WINNER only for a 5 point Bonus in this NON POINT RACE . We should have 5 of 5 AGREE so there is NO disagreement between us

HD20 - Kyle Busch
CALV-Keselowski
MONELLO - Truex Jr

Last edited:

homedepot20

I'll go along with what the majority wants to do.

3 of 5 of us have picks ! 4 of 5 of us AGREE on WINNER ONLY :buddies: MAJORITY RULES !!!!!!

Race is SCHEDULED tonite OPEN at 6 & ALL STAR Race at 8

Raining here in Wake County NC , 90 miles away !!! It might start ON TIME

I'll be working , so enjoy the race everyone :buddies:

Last edited:

OldHillcrestGuy

What If I don't agree? This is just a way for you all to catch the leader. I DONT AGREE.

Harvick

What if I hadn't come on here today, with no race I wasnt going to even check the website.

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
What If I don't agree? This is just a way for you all to catch the leader. I DONT AGREE.

Harvick

What if I hadn't come on here today, with no race I wasnt going to even check the website.

Or a way for the leader to pull away from the pack.

homedepot20

Harvick

Why are you :bawl: for ???? Don't you want your bonus points ?????

Last edited: