Black man attacked at Cheesecake Factory

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2...-cheesecake-factory-over-maga-hat-report.html
The Cheesecake Factory is investigating an incident at one of its Miami locations after a black customer claims he was verbally attacked by staff over his “Make America Great Again” hat, The Daily Wire reports.

Eugenior Joseph, 22, was reportedly dining with his girlfriend’s family at the Dadeland Mall location of the restaurant on Mother’s Day. His MAGA hat allegedly drew the attention of a female staff member, who gathered her co-workers to confront him, a witness told the site. The witness further claimed about a dozen of those employees circled his table, pointing fingers.

Those tolerant progs again. Cheesecake Factory's response to this attack is underwhelming. They might as well have said, "Good!" in their tweet.

black dog

Free America
Cheesecake Factory sucks. Now they suck even harder.

It used to be a much denser cheesecake like most NY style cheesecakes. About ten years or so ago it got lighter and fluffier.
They ruined it, now it has the density of wipped yogurt.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It used to be a much denser cheesecake like most NY style cheesecakes. About ten years or so ago it got lighter and fluffier.
They ruined it, now it has the density of wipped yogurt.

I wouldn't know that because I'm not big on cheesecake, nor do I feel like being attacked by a pack of waitresses and cooks while perusing the One Book for overpriced reheated "food".

I've been to CF once and was like, help me understand why this crap is so popular...

black dog

Free America
I wouldn't know that because I'm not big on cheesecake, nor do I feel like being attacked by a pack of waitresses and cooks while perusing the One Book for overpriced reheated "food".

I've been to CF once and was like, help me understand why this crap is so popular...

I can say that, I have only had their cheesecake.. I've never sat in one of there restaurants.

This_person

Cheesecake Factory's response to this attack is underwhelming. They might as well have said, "Good!" in their tweet.

My first reaction to this story is - "GOOD for TCF!! If they want to destroy their business by harassing their patrons, then people won't go there. This is great for freedom and capitalism!!"

Never stop your enemy while they are in the act of doing something stupid, after all.

Then, I thought, "Well, is it TCF, or dumb employees?"

I'm not sure I'd say their response was underwhelming - they acknowledged/admitted fault, took (admittedly minor/small) action to support the customer (should have been a lot LOT more), and suspended the employee until they can say for sure what happened and how they'll deal with it. What more would you have them do? Should they convict the employee before they conduct an investigation themselves and ensure this is not just one witness who made something up for some reason?

I'm satisfied I won't go back to TCF (before this, but now this gives me yet another reason). I'm satisfied they took it seriously. It's up to the alleged victim whether or not they are satisfied. I'm satisfied capitalism is alive and at work in this instance.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In a statement, The Cheesecake Factory admitted that its employees attacked 22-year-old Eugenior Joseph, writing:

We were very disappointed to learn that two staff members made disparaging remarks about Mr. Joseph's hat that made him and his family feel unwelcome. As a result, as of Tuesday those two individuals are no longer employed with the company. No guest should ever feel unwelcome in one of our restaurants and we are very sorry. Our investigation is ongoing and we have reached out to Mr. Joseph directly to ask for his assistance.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30724/cheesecake-factory-releases-results-investigation-ryan-saavedra

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We were very disappointed to learn that two staff members made disparaging remarks about Mr. Joseph's hat

That's not what other witnesses have said.

Where is the NAACP in this, considering it was a black man who was attacked?

Hijinx

No: If he was wearing a Trump hat he is an Uncle Tom, and the NAACP has no desire to help an Uncle Tom.
Just as they no longer have any love for Kanye West.
Leave the reservation and you are no longer black in their view.

Don't let the NAACP fool you. They are a racist organization.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

Two employees are being fired, yet it sounded like the entire shift was in on the lynching.