Accident on 234 at Allens Fresh

Came across it just a few moments after it happened around 3pm. Hard to tell exactly what happened, but there was a vehicle on it's side, many people scrambling to assist. Didn't look like a car on it's side, something bigger.

Anyway, I would expect the road was shut down for a bit. Emergency vehicles were only just getting there when I passed it.

LtownTaxpayer

I had a earlier thread where I complained about that intersection with vehicles passing inappropriately. Fox5 had a live feed from their news chopper that showed the dump truck in the field and the path it went. I hope this wasn't related to passing on the right through the intersection. :(

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I had a earlier thread where I complained about that intersection with vehicles passing inappropriately. Fox5 had a live feed from their news chopper that showed the dump truck in the field and the path it went. I hope this wasn't related to passing on the right through the intersection. :(

I read a news article online that stated witness said the suv didn't stop at the stop sign. I wonder if they just didn't look or were trying to get out in front of the dump truck so they wouldn't be stuck behind it.