What an interesting day, huh?

transporter

In this evening news headlines:

North Korea casts doubt on Trump summit, suspends talks with South

Did anyone NOT see something like that coming? Oh yeah...all the blind cultists. I am sure you all can hide behind your cries of FAKE NEWS. Trump already gave NORK a HUUUGE victory...makes utter sense that they walk away from our self procliamed great negotiator.

Trump scraps cyber czar post after first appointee leaves: White House

Thank goodness so many people want to work in this CF administration...because new slots re-open almost every day.

U.S. lawmakers push back on Trump talk of helping China's ZTE

Don't even bother reading that one...if you (like most intelligent people) were wondering why "America First" Trump was so worried about Chinese jobs over the weekend...see if your tiny brains can add the 2+2 this story puts together:

Trump Indonesia project is latest stop on China’s Belt and Road

It is being reported this evening that 3 days after the Trump Organization received the $500M commitment from the Chinese govt, "America First" Trump tweeted about his desire to save Chinese jobs!

And the cherry on this sh!t sandwich:

U.S. judge refuses to dismiss ex-Trump aide Manafort's criminal case
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A federal judge dealt President Donald Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort a major blow on Tuesday by refusing to dismiss criminal charges brought by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, after Manafort claimed that Mueller’s probe has run amok and should be reined in.

In a sharp rebuke of those claims, Judge Amy Berman Jackson of U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia ruled that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had followed all the Justice Department’s rules when he hired Mueller and Mueller’s case against Manafort is not overly broad or improper.

Rosenstein “expressly approved the Special Counsel’s investigation of the facts alleged in the indictment, so there has been no violation of the regulations, and the Special Counsel did not act without authority,” wrote Jackson, who was appointed by Democratic President Barack Obama.

Gee who didn't see that coming? Sorry GURPS, you Russian POS...guess you'll have to find some other propaganda to feed to the ignorati.

Trump...what a guy! What a leader! Drain that swamp! (Just ignore the $500M of Chinese money down there in the mud!)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Did anyone NOT see something like that coming? Oh yeah ... all the blind cultists. I am sure you all can hide behind your cries of FAKE NEWS.

and this is Trump's Fault somehow ....

North Korea threatens to CANCEL nuclear summit with Trump because it believes 'provocative military ruckus' of joint U.S.-South Korea drills are rehearsal for invasion

• June 12 Singapore summit between Trump and Kim is suddenly in jeopardy
  • North Korean government blames joint U.S.-South Korea military exercises
  • Pyongyang sees the drills as a rehearsal for a full-scale invasion
  • Kim also canceled meeting with South Korea's president on a few hours' notice

Trump already gave NORK a HUUUGE victory ... makes utter sense that they walk away from our self proclaimed great negotiator.

what victory is that sweetie

Yep Propaganda against anyone or anything that does not fit Progressive Newspeak

This_person

Did anyone NOT see something like that coming? Oh yeah...all the blind cultists. I am sure you all can hide behind your cries of FAKE NEWS. Trump already gave NORK a HUUUGE victory...makes utter sense that they walk away from our self procliamed great negotiator.

You're right - Trump gave Kim the release of multiple prisoners, the SK/NK summit, etc., etc. I can see where Kim has been the huge winner here because he got....well, he was given.....um, how did Kim win, again?

Trump scraps cyber czar post after first appointee leaves: White House

Thank goodness so many people want to work in this CF administration...because new slots re-open almost every day.

The linked article said:
“Today’s actions continue an effort to empower National Security Council Senior Directors. Streamlining management will improve efficiency, reduce bureaucracy and increase accountability,” NSC spokesman Robert Palladino said in a statement replying to a question about the role’s elimination.

Rob Joyce, Trump’s first coordinator, left the White House on Friday and planned to return to the National Security Agency where he had worked previously. His expected departure was announced in April.

The position was established during the administration of President Barack Obama and was aimed at harmonizing government policy on cybersecurity and digital warfare.

Nope, no new openings. The position was eliminated. It was a new position, and unnecessary, and the person in it is continuing to work in the administration. You should read beyond the headlines!

U.S. lawmakers push back on Trump talk of helping China's ZTE

Don't even bother reading that one...if you (like most intelligent people) were wondering why "America First" Trump was so worried about Chinese jobs over the weekend...see if your tiny brains can add the 2+2 this story puts together:

Trump Indonesia project is latest stop on China’s Belt and Road

It is being reported this evening that 3 days after the Trump Organization received the $500M commitment from the Chinese govt, "America First" Trump tweeted about his desire to save Chinese jobs!

Maybe worth looking into. :yay: You got one!

And the cherry on this sh!t sandwich:

U.S. judge refuses to dismiss ex-Trump aide Manafort's criminal case

Gee who didn't see that coming?

Um, EVERYONE saw that coming. It's not even close to a startle, let alone a surprise. It is exactly what should have happened, and it did.

What's the "news" in that one?

Trump...what a guy! What a leader! Drain that swamp! (Just ignore the $500M of Chinese money down there in the mud!)

Gonna have to research that one a good bit more. Sounds interesting and worthy of delving into. Sounds a lot like the money that went into the CGI funds followed by favorable and unusual relaxing of rules towards the "donors" by the State Dept. Clearly well worth looking into.

Good job! You threw out 5 things, and 1 of them is worth looking into! You're batting .200, which is far higher than you usually do!!

SamSpade

Did anyone NOT see something like that coming?

Are you kidding me? This is classic Lucy with the football.
Unless you're a teenager, this is how North Korea has been for the last sixty years.
EVERYONE knew this was possible. *I* said it here, and almost everyone else had doubts.

But this is the closest we've come to de-nuclearization in history.
North Korea has made several overtures to peace, and made a few good faith gestures,
such as releasing prisoners ahead of time.

It may well be that the leadership of North Korea realizes that peace with the South jeopardizes
their continued control - and they need a poison pill to say "we can't do this".

It's still on. I think taking the red pill will be tough, but in the end more prosperous.
Someone there has to see that.

Last edited:

awpitt

Main Streeter
It funny how everyone was talking Nobel Peace Prize for Trump and now I see the excuses flowing.

This_person

Unless you're a teenager, this is how North Korea has been for the last sixty years.
EVERYONE knew this was possible. *I* said it here, and almost everyone else had doubts.

But this is the closest we've come to de-nuclearization in history.
North Korea has made several overtures to peace, and made a few good faith gestures,
such as releasing prisoners ahead of time.

It may well be that the leadership of North Korea realizes that peace with the South jeopardizes
their continued control - and they need a poison pill to say "we can't do this".

It's still on. I think taking the red pill will be tough, but in the end more prosperous.
Someone there has to see that.

I have really come to the conclusion Trans is a strong conservative. The stuff Trans posts on here are all so easily thrown out as being stupid that Trans MUST know this, and is actually posting sarcastically, and we all think Trans is being serious.

SamSpade

It funny how everyone was talking Nobel Peace Prize for Trump and now I see the excuses flowing.

I certainly think - IF HE SUCCEEDS - then he is deserving of it.
If he doesn't - then he joins the long line of people who tried but failed.
You get awards for actually accomplishing things.

Unlike OTHER recipients of the award.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

The last time the forum suffered such single-mindedly stupid posting from an individual it turned out to be a sixteen-year-old autistic girl from Canada (or Canadia as she preferred).

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I certainly think - IF HE SUCCEEDS - then he is deserving of it.
If he doesn't - then he joins the long line of people who tried but failed.
You get awards for actually accomplishing things.

Unlike OTHER recipients of the award.

If he managed to get NK to behave and won, I'd hope he'd chuck it in the nearest dumpster, on camera.