De Niro is fed up with the deplorables

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
He should have used a stunt double instead of taking all of those punches to the head in Raging Bull.

I don't recall Bob speaking up about Hillary villainy.

[FONT=&quot]Screen legend [/FONT]Robert De Niro[FONT=&quot] isn’t just calling out [/FONT]Donald Trump[FONT=&quot] anymore. He’s also apparently done with the president’s supporters.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]IndieWire asked the two-time Oscar winner about the success of the “Roseanne” reboot, in which the title character is a Trump supporter, as comedian Roseanne Barr is in real life. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I’ve never seen her show before, I didn’t know she was supporting Trump, but [/FONT]I have no interest in that[FONT=&quot],” De Niro told the website. “We’re at a point with all of us this where it’s beyond trying to see another person’s point of view. There are ways you can talk about that, but we’re at a point where the things that are happening in our country are so bad and it comes from Trump.”

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Last month, De Niro reaffirmed his belief that Trump was “still an idiot” and vowed he wouldn’t let up. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“But as long as our country’s leadership is so appalling and so corrupt, I’ll be speaking out at every venue,” said De Niro. “To be silent in the face of such villainy is to be complicit.”[/FONT]

Bob and Clint should duke it out

Hijinx

Who could possibly give a sh1t what De-Niro has to say.

He made his money playing a foul mouthed thug and he only played his true self.

What's so difficult about that.?

SamSpade

Thing is, you can clearly point to crimes by other politicians - who got away with it.
You can also point to events, statements and clear mistakes by other politicians - who aren't paying for it.

But they accuse this man of "crimes" and corruption - but can't seem to name one.

This_person

“We’re at a point with all of us this where it’s beyond trying to see another person’s point of view."

When were we at a point where they were trying to see anyone else's point of view?

Given the recent lack of Sappy, I'm wondering if Bob is Sappy.

SamSpade

Sure they can. He won. That's the crime they are upset with.

Usually when someone uses a vague reference to something, I usually ask "what's the WORST one, in your opinion?".
If they waffle and say oh there's so many, I counter with what's the one that sticks out the MOST?
The one that REALLY bothers you the most. If they persist in waffling, I know they can't think for themselves -
they're just pointlessly rambling.

Again I say - this investigation is searching for a crime to pin on someone, not investigating an ACTUAL crime
and looking for the perp. What they often get is people caught in process crimes - perjury, obstruction of justice and so forth.

But it's like investigating the murder of Sappy, putting a bunch of people behind bars for process crimes - and then
finding our he was never murdered, he was just on vacation, and there's no crime - well, except for all the people who
you got for perjury and obstruction of justice over their testimony for a crime that never took place.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Robert DeNiro is clearly on drugs. I can't think of any other reason for his ridiculous tirades. I cringe when I think about that rant he went off on during the campaign.