Animals - Lying Press

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But The Hill, an inside-the-Beltway publication for people interested in politics, added a couple words to its headline, words that completely changed the entire meaning: "Trump on immigrant gang members: 'These aren't people,' they're 'animals'."

Oh, wait, gang members are animals? No, not "some unauthorized immigrants" (by the way, what's an "unauthorized immigrant"? You've either gone through the immigration process, or you sneaked across the border, which makes you an illegal alien).

That's right, Trump was talking about -- and only about -- members of a dangerous and deadly gang known as MS-13.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30748/animals-heres-how-unethical-mainstream-media-joseph-curl

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Really? Dailywire is chastising others for their content???

you really have a difficult time comprehending how this news stuff works ...

a report was written ABOUT the MISGUIDED / LYING / FAKE News Written by others ...

This_person

Really? Dailywire is chastising others for their content??? And YOU are posting it?

:killingme

Did you have an opinion to share on the content of the article, or the concept of media wording and editorializing through reporting, or did you just come here to comment on other posters? Just curious if you have an original thought all your own, or you just want to be insulting for no reason whatsoever.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Watched the full thing.

It's clear what he meant and it's clear how they twisted it.

One more nail in the coffin of the Fake News and their Propagandists.

SamSpade

I'm kind of surprised I haven't seen more on social media barraging him with this, as much as the news outlets did yesterday.
Of course, some of my more vitriolic friends and relatives, I've silenced their feed to me - I'm tired of the endless parade of why the GOP and Trump especially are
worse than terrorists and are bringing about the end of the world and goodness and motherhood.

It's not as annoying as endless pictures of *food* on Facebook, but it's a close second.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm sure, when CNN gets done, the gunman screaming about Trump and shooting up the golf resort will somehow be Trumps fault as well.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm sure, when CNN gets done, the gunman screaming about Trump and shooting up the golf resort will somehow be Trumps fault as well.

of course, trump got elected president - triggering this guy

SamSpade

Do you know what gets me about that - and other stories about people trying to attack Trump or his family?

My left-wing relatives take it as complete validation that Trump is dangerous and evokes such pathos from people, that everywhere people want to kill him.
Such is their perspective.

I take it more at face value - *crazy people* hate him and want to kill him.

Normally, I'd say it's like the Yanny/Laurel thing - but political - but seriously - CRAZY people attack the President.
From Squeaky Fromme to John Hinkley Jr. - to any of less notorious people - CRAZY people.

It's not Yanny/Laurel.

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Do you know what gets me about that - and other stories about people trying to attack Trump or his family?

My left-wing relatives take it as complete validation that Trump is dangerous and evokes such pathos from people, that everywhere people want to kill him.
Such is their perspective.

I take it more at face value - *crazy people* hate him and want to kill him.

Normally, I'd say it's like the Yanny/Laurel thing - but political - but seriously - CRAZY people attack the President.
From Squeaky Fromme to John Hinkley Jr. - to any of less notorious people - CRAXY people.

It's not Yanny/Laurel.

:yay:

However I'd add that most of the ones that actually do so seem to be leftist #######s!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Watched the full thing.

It's clear what he meant and it's clear how they twisted it.

One more nail in the coffin of the Fake News and their Propagandists.

Literally ever major newspaper and media outlet repeated and reinforced the utter outright lie, most running it as a headline story.

Every one but Fox, that is. Go figure.

MS-13 members are nasty, disgusting, unredeemable, extraordinarily violent feral animals. Nothing more...nothing less.

SamSpade

Literally ever major newspaper and media outlet repeated and reinforced the utter outright lie, most running it as a headline story.

Every one but Fox, that is. Go figure.

MS-13 members are nasty, disgusting, unredeemable, extraordinarily violent feral animals. Nothing more...nothing less.

Oh heck - I read a whole article on - I don't know, USA Today maybe - basically trying to PROVE that, NO, he actually DID mean all immigrants.
It went line by line, analyzing bits of it, making the case that he REALLY meant every immigrant.

Please - I think he's called MS-13 and drug cartels animals in easily half of every public statement I've heard him use.
And never with regard to simply illegals or immigrants.

The subject was MS-13. It's only because they hate the guy they can believe he went off topic to describe all immigrants that way.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Oh heck - I read a whole article on - I don't know, USA Today maybe - basically trying to PROVE that, NO, he actually DID mean all immigrants.
It went line by line, analyzing bits of it, making the case that he REALLY meant every immigrant.

and this is why I refuse to BELIEVE Anything the Lame Stream Media says about Trump 'look squirrel'

they lie or spin so much damn stuff ..... Trump is a blowhard and likes to toot his own horn :shrug:

who cares what he said about inauguration crowd size [insert Sappy 'but he lied'

.... did he tell the Truth about Tax Cuts, pulling out of Paris or the Iran Deal

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
[video]http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/17/sarah-sanders-trump-ms-13-animals/[/video]