Our Great negotiator...the saga continues

transporter

Will there be anything left on the store shelves when this man is done running the country? Or will he just give it all away in his incessant self absorbed drive to appear relevant to a minority of the American populace?

He's already given Un a MAJOR victory simply be agreeing to the meeting...

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump sought on Thursday to placate North Korea’s leader Kim Jong Un after Pyongyang threatened to scrap an unprecedented summit, saying Kim’s security would be guaranteed in any deal and his country would not suffer the fate of Muammar Gaddafi’s Libya, unless that could not be reached.

"Rambling remarks"...the hallmark of a President who has no more command of the English language than he does of our system of govt.

In rambling remarks in the White House’s Oval Office in which he also sharply criticized China over trade, Trump said that as far as he knew the meeting with Kim was still on track, but that the North Korean leader was possibly being influenced by Beijing after two recent visits he made there.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...oreas-kim-over-uncertain-summit-idUSKCN1II2TR

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
IMG_1208.jpg

BOP

Hey..buddy...stop tryen to cut the line...

I'm just trying to get her to talk to me. Ever since I told her "whip me, beat me, make me write bad checks," she hasn't spoken to me since.

PS: I don't know how true it is, but there may be enough Tranny for everyone.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I'm just trying to get her to talk to me. Ever since I told her "whip me, beat me, make me write bad checks," she hasn't spoken to me since.

PS: I don't know how true it is, but there may be enough Tranny for everyone.

:jet: :killingme:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

You don't know how to talk to her right.

"Say, sweetie....you wearing a smaller size of Depends lately? Loookin' gooood!..."

or say anything that makes her feel less self-conscious with her teeth out.

SamSpade

I always liked this passage from Luke:

Jesus went on to say, “To what, then, can I compare the people of this generation? What are they like?
32They are like children sitting in the marketplace and calling out to each other:
“ 
‘We played the pipe for you,

and you did not dance;
we sang a dirge,
and you did not cry.’

33For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine, and you say, ‘He has a demon.’
34The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and you say, ‘Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.’
But wisdom is proved right by all her children.”

Do one thing, you're crazy. Do the OPPOSITE, you're a criminal.
When it all plays out, you'll see which if any is true.

It's a little early to claim Trump has failed, screwed up, destroyed everything by decisions on North Korea or China - or anything else.
So far, the outcome is improving, so wait and see. China is renegotiating, North Korea stumbles to propose peace, illegal immigration - is actually down.
Let's see how it turns out first.

Hijinx

I see China landed a bomber on one of their home made Island the other day.

No surprise. WTH did you think they made those islands for.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Did I just see a story that China has decided to put the "trade war" on hold?

Did Tranny's head just explode?