They stopped calling it "profiling"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now it's called "predictive policing".

https://theintercept.com/2018/05/11/predictive-policing-surveillance-los-angeles/

Officers and analysts who work on Operation LASER, or Los Angeles Strategic Extraction and Restoration, are tasked with maintaining an ongoing list of community residents to monitor, by creating “Chronic Offender Bulletins” for so-called persons of interest. Each of the 16 department divisions that currently use the program is required to maintain a minimum of a dozen of these “bulletins,” which are intended to help officers “identify the most active violent chronic offenders” in a given geographical area.

Needless to say, the thugs are not happy with this.

Hijinx

A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet.

Or in this case the same people are putting out the scent.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
People get upset with stop and frisk because it appears they target minority criminals. But those same criminals also overwhelmingly prey on other minorities. So in essence, stop and frisk protects minorities from becoming crime victims. Look how well NYC and especially Times Square were cleaned up under Mayor Giuliani. Hard to argue with those results.

black dog

Free America
People get upset with stop and frisk because it appears they target minority criminals. But those same criminals also overwhelmingly prey on other minorities. So in essence, stop and frisk protects minorities from becoming crime victims. Look how well NYC and especially Times Square were cleaned up under Mayor Giuliani. Hard to argue with those results.

If I was walking down the street and two officers stopped me and started doing a Terry search,,,,,. It's gonna be a scuffle and then a cuff & Stuff, because I'm going to jail...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If I was walking down the street and two officers stopped me and started doing a Terry search,,,,,. It's gonna be a scuffle and then a cuff & Stuff, because I'm going to jail...

If you get tased be sure to post video :yay:

Hijinx

If that's the way you feel.Fine.

Plenty of room there.