Flooding and downed trees throughout the area

Chris0nllyn

And I get to drive to BWI and back this afternoon. OooYay. NOT!

Just a heads up, if you're planning on taking Rt.4, just outside of the Calvert County line heading north the road was partially flooded this morning. You'll see the "High Water" signs.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
And I get to drive to BWI and back this afternoon. OooYay. NOT!

Yuck. Be safe. Good grief, it's raining everywhere. I hate to think of the money I'll have to spend to get my pool chems balanced after this.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Just a heads up, if you're planning on taking Rt.4, just outside of the Calvert County line heading north the road was partially flooded this morning. You'll see the "High Water" signs.

Thanks for the heads up. I may GPS to go another route. Rain, flooding and rush hour. Trifecta!

Yuck. Be safe. Good grief, it's raining everywhere. I hate to think of the money I'll have to spend to get my pool chems balanced after this.

Thank you. Good luck with the pool. Hopefully it won't be too bad.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Thanks for the heads up. I may GPS to go another route. Rain, flooding and rush hour. Trifecta!

Thank you. Good luck with the pool. Hopefully it won't be too bad.

Boats and pools....holes that sit in the yard and you throw your money into it.

Chris0nllyn

Rush hour traffic isn't bad heading north on 4, but 301 is a #### show around Rt.50 and 301/3. Another option is to head up Rt.2 to 97. traffic isn't typically bad heading that direction.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
the roads in north beach are pretty bad, a lot of trees down and roads closed.

Where are there trees down in North Beach? I've been out most of the day and, at least in Town, I didn't see any.

At this time the only roads closed, again in Town, are Bay Avenue from 3rd to 7th, and 5th between Bay and Chesapeake. Chesapeake was closed early this morning until the pumps caught up and were able to pump it down some. Still too much water coming down the hill from the County to clear Bay.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
consider Davidsonville Rd if 2 gets slow, you can avoid the numbnuts in Edgewater

Also, as it gets later in the day, be wary of the jackasses who refuse to use lights - even though their wipers are on.

Thanks. I made it from Hollywood to the cell phone lot at 5pm via 2/665/97. Picked up lovie at arrivals just after 530 and back the scenic route due to us blabbing and missing my turn. Ended up on 295 to wherever Google sent us to get back to 97/665/2 then 4. Stopped in PF for dinner at Heritage 485, which was delicious!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Thanks. I made it from Hollywood to the cell phone lot at 5pm via 2/665/97. Picked up lovie at arrivals just after 530 and back the scenic route due to us blabbing and missing my turn. Ended up on 295 to wherever Google sent us to get back to 97/665/2 then 4. Stopped in PF for dinner at Heritage 485, which was delicious!

Oh my - we must have just missed each other! We were there with some friends from work for happy hour! :yay:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
We came in just after 7 and were seated in the room on the right. They were quite busy.

:yay: We'd pretty much gone by then. They're doing a great job, so far, hope they keep it up and are successful.