The unsolicited PM thread

PeoplesElbow

Figured I would post an interesting exchange via PM I recently had. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

PeoplesElbow

From Pipi Long Stockings: What did I ever say to you that causes your vitriol against me? Do you like identifying with scooby doo? He is a total piece of shiat, and a bloviator. I thought you were cool, and better than that, but I was wrong. Oh, well. Happy foruming. Take care. Blue Jay

Me: I don't think you want to hear it, I also think you would only hear what you want to hear. So I am going to say that I only reply to you in kind, I have told you this several times. I am happy ignoring you until you reply to me. In the last several years you will not find a post where I mentioned you or conversed with you first in that manner. In the grass mowing thread you kept jumping on people saying whats her face (sorry just cant remember her name) couldn't mow grass herself, when today she said she fixed her mower and can now mow.....

The only time I ever recall starting a conversation with you was when you posted about your daughters MS diagnosis and I shared my aunts story.

I am not going to comment about Scooby Doo, I don't have any problem with him, pretty much everyone else doesn't seem to either. I do see an occasional bickering with him and someone like Knight Rider, but nothing too bad.

Oh I do recall after seeing a particularly long (and ridiculous) set of posts between you and him how I think it would be funny to see you two meet etc. I did it to mess with him a bit, he seemed to get pretty upset over it, I thought it was pretty funny.

Just take a pause and think about what I have said here and maybe you will understand.

Pipi Long Stockings: I have thought about your reply to me for a while, and have decided it is total bs. Look up what you have replied to me over time, and get back to me. I, always, thought your avatar was weird, in that, you would have to use an image of a celebrity fake tough guy. We are done. Thanks for playing. I have been here longer than you, and know what’s up. I won’t darken your door, again. You really are a jerk. Take care, Blue Jay.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I get those all the time. I never respond to them because I have no interest in engaging with that person.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pipi Long Stockings: I have thought about your reply to me for a while, and have decided it is total bs. Look up what you have replied to me over time, and get back to me. I, always, thought your avatar was weird, in that, you would have to use an image of a celebrity fake tough guy. We are done. Thanks for playing. I have been here longer than you, and know what’s up. I won’t darken your door, again. You really are a jerk. Take care, Blue Jay.

:crazy:

Hannibal

I know! I know! **Raises and waves hand frantically*** "Please call on me!!!!"

(I posted one the other day in that lawnmower thread. Writing seems awfully similar) :jerry:

black dog

Free America
From Pipi Long Stockings: What did I ever say to you that causes your vitriol against me? Do you like identifying with scooby doo? He is a total piece of shiat, and a bloviator. I thought you were cool, and better than that, but I was wrong. Oh, well. Happy foruming. Take care. Blue Jay

Me: I don't think you want to hear it, I also think you would only hear what you want to hear. So I am going to say that I only reply to you in kind, I have told you this several times. I am happy ignoring you until you reply to me. In the last several years you will not find a post where I mentioned you or conversed with you first in that manner. In the grass mowing thread you kept jumping on people saying whats her face (sorry just cant remember her name) couldn't mow grass herself, when today she said she fixed her mower and can now mow.....

The only time I ever recall starting a conversation with you was when you posted about your daughters MS diagnosis and I shared my aunts story.

I am not going to comment about Scooby Doo, I don't have any problem with him, pretty much everyone else doesn't seem to either. I do see an occasional bickering with him and someone like Knight Rider, but nothing too bad.

Oh I do recall after seeing a particularly long (and ridiculous) set of posts between you and him how I think it would be funny to see you two meet etc. I did it to mess with him a bit, he seemed to get pretty upset over it, I thought it was pretty funny.

Just take a pause and think about what I have said here and maybe you will understand.

I'm still waiting for the PM that Pipi said she sent me weeks ago one incoherent fueled night. It's fun to toss her a fish when I'm working late or get up to pee, and see what winds her up. When she simmers for a bit, and then she can't stand it any longer and spits out three or four responses, they are halarious before the first and second edit.

And as far as making me upset, you don't know me... All this just makes me laugh until I get a cramp..

I'm a needler, that's what I do..

And I would never met Pipi the nut.. never...