Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The unsolicited PM thread

The unsolicited PM thread

Figured I would post an interesting exchange via PM I recently had. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

From Pipi Long Stockings: What did I ever say to you that causes your vitriol against me? Do you like identifying with scooby doo? He is a total piece of shiat, and a bloviator. I thought you were cool, and better than that, but I was wrong. Oh, well. Happy foruming. Take care. Blue Jay

Me: I don't think you want to hear it, I also think you would only hear what you want to hear. So I am going to say that I only reply to you in kind, I have told you this several times. I am happy ignoring you until you reply to me. In the last several years you will not find a post where I mentioned you or conversed with you first in that manner. In the grass mowing thread you kept jumping on people saying whats her face (sorry just cant remember her name) couldn't mow grass herself, when today she said she fixed her mower and can now mow.....

The only time I ever recall starting a conversation with you was when you posted about your daughters MS diagnosis and I shared my aunts story.

I am not going to comment about Scooby Doo, I don't have any problem with him, pretty much everyone else doesn't seem to either. I do see an occasional bickering with him and someone like Knight Rider, but nothing too bad.

Oh I do recall after seeing a particularly long (and ridiculous) set of posts between you and him how I think it would be funny to see you two meet etc. I did it to mess with him a bit, he seemed to get pretty upset over it, I thought it was pretty funny.

Just take a pause and think about what I have said here and maybe you will understand.

Pipi Long Stockings: I have thought about your reply to me for a while, and have decided it is total bs. Look up what you have replied to me over time, and get back to me. I, always, thought your avatar was weird, in that, you would have to use an image of a celebrity fake tough guy. We are done. Thanks for playing. I have been here longer than you, and know what’s up. I won’t darken your door, again. You really are a jerk. Take care, Blue Jay.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Boy, she sure told you! And she's been here longer!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Blog Entries
    I get those all the time. I never respond to them because I have no interest in engaging with that person.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

I wonder if any of those kinds of exchanges ever have a happy ending.

"Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

You guys don't know who this is from, I changed the names.

Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesElbow View Post

Blog Entries
    I, always, thought your avatar was weird, in that, you would have to use an image of a celebrity fake tough guy. We are done.
    I always thought that was a picture of you.
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    I do this #### all day long, deal with freaks and wackjobs - BM

Veterans before illegals

Blog Entries
    Pipi Long Stockings: I have thought about your reply to me for a while, and have decided it is total bs. Look up what you have replied to me over time, and get back to me. I, always, thought your avatar was weird, in that, you would have to use an image of a celebrity fake tough guy. We are done. Thanks for playing. I have been here longer than you, and know what’s up. I won’t darken your door, again. You really are a jerk. Take care, Blue Jay.

Clever. ;-p
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

Members who have read this thread: 150