Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: The unsolicited PM thread

Quote Originally Posted by SailorGirl View Post
    That's why I was curious why she mentioned his birthday after just starting a happy birthday thread. Wouldn't that tell anyone who remembered
    that post, who the person was that attempted suicide? Now something I didn't know, I now know and I would imagine that there are others here that didn't know either. Suicide, at least to me, is a pretty private matter and if that person doesn't post anymore, it sounds like they're trying to put it behind them. And here it is, up for discussion.
    This thread is crazy This matter should NOT have even been brought up.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I lied that I would never respond to this thread
    zero point zero self control....

This is hilarious!!

If you keep feeding the stray dog, stop bytching about how it craps in your yard all the time!
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post

Why do you concern yourself about a bunch of anonymous people on an internet forum?
    I could ask the same question about you. Fair enough?

Hey
    Quote Originally Posted by PrchJrkr View Post
    The ignore feature is a blessed tool. Welcome to the forum! That one is quite mental, of course, I see you've already figured that one out for yourself.
    I never met you, but you are the poster boy when it comes to commenting on something that you you know nothing about. And, you seem to not to use the ignore feature, correctly. Just sayin.

That was weird. I just reviewed my post, and a jameo smilie was added which I did not post. The internet is out of control, just like has been said. Hold onto your hats, y’all.
    Last edited by littlelady; 06-19-2018 at 02:20 AM.

Hey

I never met you, but you are the poster boy when it comes to commenting on something that you you know nothing about. And, you seem to not to use the ignore feature, correctly. Just sayin.

That was weird. I just reviewed my post, and a jameo smilie was added which I did not post. The internet is out of control, just like has been said. Hold onto your hats, y’all.
    Just so I’m clear: You took a thread that wasn’t (was) about you and had been dead for nearly 10 days ...... and felt compelled, a week and a half later, to respond to a persons comment about you.

It was so off base and bothered you that much that you had to defined yourself or you simply hated that people had moved on from discussing your batsh!t craziness?

Either option seems to validate the majorities opinion of you (which you say doesn’t bother you yet your actions clearly state otherwise).

You’d make for an interesting subject for a psychological review.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Just so I’m clear: You took a thread that wasn’t (was) about you and had been dead for nearly 10 days ...... and felt compelled, a week and a half later, to respond to a persons comment about you.

It was so off base and bothered you that much that you had to defined yourself or you simply hated that people had moved on from discussing your batsh!t craziness?

Either option seems to validate the majorities opinion of you (which you say doesn’t bother you yet your actions clearly state otherwise).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	meter.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	123219
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    You have a psychiatric disorder. Get help.

..if momma ain't happy... my-thyme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by warneckutz View Post
    All I get:

"You have received an infraction at Southern Maryland Community Forums."

After reading 10 pages of this nonsense, got a good belly laugh from this...

..if momma ain't happy... my-thyme's Avatar

If it does, I will have nothing to do with it. I won’t be playing, anymore. I am bored with this game. Get it! Anyway, it will be interesting to see who keeps on playing.
    Ah, hell. I posted before I saw this....

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post

If it does, I will have nothing to do with it. I won’t be playing, anymore. I am bored with this game. Get it! Anyway, it will be interesting to see who keeps on playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by my-thyme View Post
    Ah, hell. I posted before I saw this....
    Right? This is how she rolls. Lather, Rinse, Repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    That makes him a hoot and 3/4!

Members who have read this thread: 150