Liberal Writer: I'd Rather My Daughter Date A Member Of MS-13 Than A Republican

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/robrousseau/status/997190886009245696[/TWITTER]

Rousseau has published pieces with VICE Sports, among other publications. Most of his Twitter feed is dedicated to bashing Republicans and President Donald Trump.

The freelance writer's purposefully incendiary tweet about his daughter (which he does not actually have) was made in reaction to President Trump calling MS-13 members "animals." The vicious gang, comprised mostly of immigrants from El Salvador, rapes, tortures, and murders victims in gruesome fashion, operating on the motto "Kill, Rape, Control." In one such case, two teen girls were beaten with bats and hacked so severely with machetes that they were unrecognizable. When the MS-13 murderers appeared in court, they smiled, laughed, and waved as the victims' family members looked on.

Rousseau's tweet was posted after he ranted about Trump's "animal" remark and his displeasure with some of the media for clarifying that the president was referring to MS-13 gang members and not all immigrants, as most initial reports purposefully bungled. "Now that all these media dips***s have fallen over themselves to clarify Trump's 'animals' comment, the notoriously reasonable & intelligent denizens of MAGA twitter are completely satisfied. They like CNN now actually," he posted.

Liberal Writer: I'd Rather My Daughter Date A Member Of MS-13 Than A Republican

black dog

Free America
I wonder if he would feel that way when his daughter broke up with the young man and the young gang member chopped up his daughter with a machete...

Hijinx

People like this are lacking sanity.

When you have politicians ,journalists, and left leaning individuals actually backing MS-13 any hope for sanity has disappeared.

These are the same people who would be screaming the KKK are animals, and yet because Trump calls MS-13 animals they are upset?

officeguy

I wonder if he would feel that way when his daughter broke up with the young man and the young gang member chopped up his daughter with a machete...

The girls don't even have to break up with those savages. A higher up in the gang wanting some fun with an underlings girl is all it takes for her to end chopped up in a public park somewhere.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
IMG_1213.jpg