8 killed in shooting at Texas High School

Hijinx

They've got me ready to start shooting school shooters myself.
Crazy sons of bitch's are going to destroy the rights of us all.
If I didn't know better I would think it was leftists instigating it to get their crazy gun laws passed.
But it isn't.

Despite the reasons they are going to cost Americans their rights, as gun banners are using them to feed their political agenda.
Our youth should be able to go to school and not fear these crazed a-holes.
Pass a law to jail any fool who makes the threat. Incarceration for anyone who threatens such a thing.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I admit this thought has crossed my mind.

Yep. I was thinking, "in a few years, these animals will come clean and say they did it for the money that would be waiting for them when they get out of prison". If they get out, of course.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Actually all of the media attention is probably the strongest motivator.

transporter

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
If I didn't know better I would think it was leftists instigating it to get their crazy gun laws passed.

I admit this thought has crossed my mind.

Yep. I was thinking, "in a few years, these animals will come clean and say they did it for the money that would be waiting for them when they get out of prison". If they get out, of course.

Trust me, I have also considered this as a strong possibility, right after Sandy Hook.

Honestly, what the f*** is wrong with you people?

10 people are dead...and all you ignorant sobs can do is to think up conspiracy theories and worry about your f***ing 2A rights?

GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES OR JUST SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!??!?!

happyazz

Skiing in the clouds
They've got me ready to start shooting school shooters myself.
Crazy sons of bitch's are going to destroy the rights of us all.
But it isn't.

Despite the reasons they are going to cost Americans their rights, as gun banners are using them to feed their political agenda.
Our youth should be able to go to school and not fear these crazed a-holes.
Pass a law to jail any fool who makes the threat. Incarceration for anyone who threatens such a thing.

Fixed: I think it is leftists instigating it to get their crazy gun laws passed.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
We need to take the prohibition against cruel and then usual punishment off the books.

Come up with some new and creative methods to execute for capital crimes.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
We need to take the prohibition against cruel and then usual punishment off the books.

Come up with some new and creative methods to execute for capital crimes.

Making them public (maybe in the school gymnasium?) would help a lot. Charge a nominal entry fee to help pay for security features for the school buildings.

BOP

Honestly, what the f*** is wrong with you people?

10 people are dead...and all you ignorant sobs can do is to think up conspiracy theories and worry about your f***ing 2A rights?

GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES OR JUST SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!??!?!

What has one got to do with the other?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So..turns out the shooter used his father's fully-semi-automatic-high-capacity AR-38 revolver and AR-12 shotgun.