Wait for it, wait for. . .

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Hillary coming out of shadows.jpg
Shadowy Hillary

IG's investigation of the faux Private Server Investigation.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I will die frustrated knowing that, if any ordinary government worker had done what Hillary did, they would be serving long prison sentences. I will always view this thing as one of the worst miscarriages of justice I've ever seen.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Our government - the world we live in - is so dirty and corrupt that it's hard to give a damn anymore. The power games that get played out behind the scenes would make me ashamed to be an America, except for that all the countries do it. What really disheartens me is how our press is complicit in the political machinery and manipulation.

This is our own fault for being lazy and stupid. If we were more attentive to what our supposed public servants are up to, things could be different. But no - we're easily led and easily distracted. Meghan Markle wears a freaking coat, and suddenly 30,000 American women need that coat, too. It's ridiculous.

Instead of railing against this, I really should just make money off it like everyone else does.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anyway, mark my words: Hillary Clinton is NOT going to be punished for her crimes. It's unlikely that she will even be formally charged.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Anyway, mark my words: Hillary Clinton is NOT going to be punished for her crimes. It's unlikely that she will even be formally charged.

Knowing how corrupt our government is, I still have a hard time fathoming what it is about the Clintons that they are so willing to protect. They have done everything to ruin the democrat party and mar up politics as a whole. Their dirty hands must reach awfully deep into every faction of our political system that they have everyone scared to death of them.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

The statute of limitations has got to be breathing down someone's neck somewhere.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Knowing how corrupt our government is, I still have a hard time fathoming what it is about the Clintons that they are so willing to protect. They have done everything to ruin the democrat party and mar up politics as a whole. Their dirty hands must reach awfully deep into every faction of our political system that they have everyone scared to death of them.

It's probably not the Clintons themselves so much as all the worms that will come slithering out of any cans that get opened. On both sides of the aisle. When was the last time you saw high ranking Republicans go so whole hog against a sitting President who also happens to be a member of their party?

I have never believed for one second the GOP's manufactured outrage against all the ridiculous accusations the Leftist media has made against Trump. Unless they are completely braindead, which I do not believe to be true, then they're in on it and have bodies buried that they'd prefer to not have exposed. This is not a Dems vs. GOP problem - they're all in cahoots. I'm guessing that's why Trey Gowdy, etc, bowed out - it's dirty and dangerous and they know resistance is futile.

Can you imagine how fun it would be if one of them would crack and do a tell-all? No publisher in the world would touch it, and the usual suspects in the media would work to bury it; certainly the author would be "mugged and killed by a random stranger while jogging". But *sigh* dreaming is free.....

Hijinx

Remember Hillary had the FBI files on all of them.
Comey investigated White water maybe he gave them to her./

Who knows, but she has the skeletons and they on't want them out.
If Hillary goes down half of Capitol Hill goes down with her.

That's why she is free.

PsyOps

Pixelated
If Hillary goes down half of Capitol Hill goes down with her.

That's why she is free.

This has always been my belief. She probably has just about everyone in Washington over the fire. This is how deeply corrupt our government truly is.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This has always been my belief. She probably has just about everyone in Washington over the fire. This is how deeply corrupt our government truly is.

They all have each other over the fire. Hillary isn't the machine, she's just part of it. She's not the big kahuna.

BOP

The body count from DC to Arkansas is conservatively at 47. Lots of people close to the Clintons have wound up committing suicide. The message is clear, even for the slow in the swamp.