The Royal Wedding, dahling!!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:diva:

I'm watching with my coffee! :yahoo:

Even though I'm not really a hat type o' girl, I love looking at the styles others choose!

Bann

PREMO Member
The pictures later of the pageboy standing behind her (in the entrance to the chapel) with her veil - how he looks at what is in front of him with his toofy grin - will be priceless!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
The pictures later of the pageboy standing behind her (in the entrance to the chapel) with her veil - how he looks at what is in front of him with his toofy grin - will be priceless!
I saw that. :lol:

black dog

Free America
I just woke up to the tv on with this wedding on it.. apparently that's what's we are watching this morning.. no sammich for me :whistle:

Bann

PREMO Member
I just woke up to the tv on with this wedding on it.. apparently that's what's we are watching this morning.. no sammich for me :whistle:

:yay:

I announced my intentions well in advance - Ima a watchin' this event - no protesting allowed. :lol:

Bann

PREMO Member
The American Bishop Michael Curry, though!

He started out great -an I love his message, but I am starting to wonder if he is not going on a little bit lonnnnng for the audience in Windsor Castle. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
The American Bishop Michael Curry, though! He started out great -an I love his message, but I am starting to wonder if he is not going on a little bit lonnnnng for the audience in Windsor Castle. :lol:

Even the Queen looked uncomfortable. :lol:

Bann

PREMO Member
All joking aside - the entire ceremony has to have the Queen's approval. I am watching with great interest, as it seems that she has allowed some traditions of both sides to be observed. (within reason, I'm sure. :lol)