Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Royal Wedding, dahling!!

It's what happens when you think with the little head.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    My opinion is that her mother is the only person that has shown some grace and decorum in this whole debacle.
    And she's the one the Brits were having a fit about.

Dear Britain: this is why you lost your empire.

I care about this on some level because I've always liked Prince Harry, as much as one can like someone they've never met and don't know. Apparently the Royals all love her, but I remember quite clearly how much they all loathed Diana, who was the best thing that ever happened to those inbred prigs. So it's not like they have taste in people or anything. Maybe Camilla's just happy there's someone more low rent than her in the family now.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    And she's the one the Brits were having a fit about.

Dear Britain: this is why you lost your empire.

I care about this on some level because I've always liked Prince Harry, as much as one can like someone they've never met and don't know. Apparently the Royals all love her, but I remember quite clearly how much they all loathed Diana, who was the best thing that ever happened to those inbred prigs. So it's not like they have taste in people or anything. Maybe Camilla's just happy there's someone more low rent than her in the family now.
    I know!

Today was the first time I heard about the evil step sisters. Camella's kids. Urg.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Ick. I give that marriage 5 years, tops. White trash ghetto princess. Good grief.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    You very well might be right. I still don't really know who she is other than she starred in a TV show. Never heard of her prior to this wedding. Her paternal side of the family seem like all kooks. My opinion is that her mother is the only person that has shown some grace and decorum in this whole debacle.
    I'd really never heard of her either, before the news of their engagement.

Members who have read this thread: 65