This should probably be listed in Public Service Announcements but whatever...

GregV814

Ladies and Gentlemen,

When obtaining a Court ordered protection order its probably NOT a great idea to bring your offspring in the Courtroom to testify vile slanderous possibly FALSE information about your babyMomma or BabyDaddy...Yeah, I know, if they have witnessed some bad behaviors they know something is wrong, but why augment it with slanderous bovine fecal matter??? Do you look better???

Weird stuff going on in Court these days.

BernieP

Resident PIA
funny-monkey.jpg

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ladies and Gentlemen,

When obtaining a Court ordered protection order its probably NOT a great idea to bring your offspring in the Courtroom to testify vile slanderous possibly FALSE information about your babyMomma or BabyDaddy...Yeah, I know, if they have witnessed some bad behaviors they know something is wrong, but why augment it with slanderous bovine fecal matter??? Do you look better???

This is how parental alienation begins.

BernieP

Resident PIA
That's the look my ex had when I walked into the courtroom for our divorce hearing about child support with our son in tow. I brought him to all hearings against many folks wishes.

ah, is this your ex?
Ladies and Gentlemen,

2a2040046b494d2d35742bb5bb53c3c8--tgif-funny-funny-man.jpg