I know how to fix the mass shootings

BOP

Since the leftists seldom want to come right out and say "ban and confiscate all weapons from law-abiding citizens," especially this close to elections, and end up basically saying "We need to do SOMETHING!" without really daring to say what they think that SOMETHING really is, I thought I'd offer up a somewhat radical solution. Hey, brainstorming here.

Here's an idea that I haven't seen floated around yet, but I think it could work. Public execution for every registered NRA member and every registered Republican voter. Heck, you could even kill every member of the family, take the guns, and by the time you're done, there won't be enough conservatives left to fill a phone booth. That way, nobody could stop your agenda, which is really the point of banning and confiscation, so bonus. The only difficulty might be in paying for your leftist agenda, since conservatives tend to work more, and better jobs as a group than do leftists, so there's that to keep in mind.

Oh, and I'll be on the kill list as an NRA member, even though I'm an Independent (though I typically vote Republican - they're as close to conservatives as I can find). That would be the second list of people to go after: Independents. You know, in case killing all of the NRA members and GOP voters doesn't stop the gun violence. What do you think? I mean, everyone wants to do SOMETHING, but very few have offered any constructive solutions. So, since we're all terrorists, or a step up from terrorists, and we all have blood on our hands and we're responsible for the murder of children, just execute us. Don't we deserve it?

stgislander

PREMO Member
Since the leftists seldom want to come right out and say "ban and confiscate all weapons from law-abiding citizens," especially this close to elections, and end up basically saying "We need to do SOMETHING!" without really daring to say what they think that SOMETHING really is, I thought I'd offer up a somewhat radical solution. Hey, brainstorming here.

Here's an idea that I haven't seen floated around yet, but I think it could work. Public execution for every registered NRA member and every registered Republican voter. Heck, you could even kill every member of the family, take the guns, and by the time you're done, there won't be enough conservatives left to fill a phone booth. That way, nobody could stop your agenda, which is really the point of banning and confiscation, so bonus. The only difficulty might be in paying for your leftist agenda, since conservatives tend to work more, and better jobs as a group than do leftists, so there's that to keep in mind.

Oh, and I'll be on the kill list as an NRA member, even though I'm an Independent (though I typically vote Republican - they're as close to conservatives as I can find). That would be the second list of people to go after: Independents. You know, in case killing all of the NRA members and GOP voters doesn't stop the gun violence. What do you think? I mean, everyone wants to do SOMETHING, but very few have offered any constructive solutions. So, since we're all terrorists, or a step up from terrorists, and we all have blood on our hands and we're responsible for the murder of children, just execute us. Don't we deserve it?

Wait for it....

littlelady

God bless the USA
Some may think your thoughts are bizarre, but they have a certain ‘ring’ to them. Was Thomas Paine one of your ancestors? Just wondering. :smile:

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Can't find it now so I guess it was scrubbed, imagine that, but one of his classmates came forward and told of a coach who teased him (the shooter) mercilessly and encouraged all other students to do the same, and of course they were more than happy to join in. Why? Because he was a smelly Greek.

If this is true I just pray that he killed the right ten ass-holes. Untold numbers of children will benefit from his actions.

Hijinx

The biggest glitch in your plan is of course the fact that NRA members are not going to go peacefully into that Goodnight.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Just impeach Trump and ALL the world problems would be solved. OH and Stormy and her lawyer would be bankrupt. Mad Max would be in heaven. Schumer would be the leader of MX13. NRA would fold. All school shooting would stop. Hillary would be president and we would all live happily ever after.

BOP

The biggest glitch in your plan is of course the fact that NRA members are not going to go peacefully into that Goodnight.

You'd hope not, but it's no more illogical than anything the leftists propose, including SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING NOW!

transporter

I thought this was the daily solution offered on this site as it relates to progressives or leftists or anyone who doesn't bow before Trump?

transporter

You'd hope not, but it's no more illogical than anything the leftists propose, including SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING NOW!

I wonder if any of you numnuts noticed that there were 2 (TWO!) armed police patrolling the latest shot up school?

All you gun nutters proclaim that only "soft targets" and "gun free zones" are targeted?

This school didn't have armed teachers...they had armed police (actual trained police) in the building.

So your NRA PAC based solution didn't work...again. Did it.

Doing nothing didn't work...again.

Our President, who claims to be SOOOOO tough (when his adversary isn't in the room), was going to take on the NRA. He was going to raise the ownership age. He was going to do all sorts of things...until he whimped out...like he seems to do on every topic.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I wonder if any of you numnuts noticed that there were 2 (TWO!) armed police patrolling the latest shot up school?

All you gun nutters proclaim that only "soft targets" and "gun free zones" are targeted?

This school didn't have armed teachers...they had armed police (actual trained police) in the building.

Our President, who claims to be SOOOOO tough (when his adversary isn't in the room), was going to take on the NRA. He was going to raise the ownership age. He was going to do all sorts of things...until he whimped out...like he seems to do on every topic.
So numnuts did you notice that he used a shotgun and a revolver, both of which are considered by you anti gun retards to be almost non lethal compared to an AR platform, in the commission of this felony? No solution is going to cover 100% of any situation and you'd be stupid to think it would.

black dog

Free America

Attachments

• download (27).jpg
    download (27).jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 394

Hijinx

I thought this was the daily solution offered on this site as it relates to progressives or leftists or anyone who doesn't bow before Trump?

Nobody asked you to bow before Trump.

Just stop your incessant whining and bitching.

It must be a bitch 24/7 hating on Trump

This_person

In your opinion, what would have worked?

Should we ban 17 year olds from having guns (done)
Should we ban sawed-off shotguns (done)
Should we ban shooting people to murder them (done)
Should we ban building explosive devices to set off in populated areas (done)

What do you think would work to stop evil people from violating laws?

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you

I see your argument as not about killings in school, but as an attack on the 2nd amendment. Why? Because the anti-gun lobby admits 'Yeah, I know we can't stop the killings, but the killers won't be able to kill as many'.

In essence, the killing of one is no longer a tragedy, but a statistic, and the killing of many is a no longer a statistic, but a political tool.

I beg the question, are you less dead, and is it more acceptable, when killed by a knife?