Judge Jeanine: Sessions is the most dangerous man in America

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The complete irony in all of this is..she's right. I was dead certain that the utter POS Holder and his successor were the most dangerous people in America.

Hijinx

Jeff Sessions was a Senator for 20 years, and though he was no world beater he was fairly well thought of.
Why would a man leave the Senate and throw himself into the job of Attorney General if he is totally incompetent as such.
And he is---either totally incompetent, or frightened to death.

Who went to Trump and said this is the man for you? Who put Session's name in the hat?
No doubt in my mind that Sessions is the biggest mistake Trump has made since taking office.
What has to happen to wake Sessions up?
He has embarrassed himself in this office.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Jeff Sessions was a Senator for 20 years, and though he was no world beater he was fairly well thought of.
Why would a man leave the Senate and throw himself into the job of Attorney General if he is totally incompetent as such.
And he is---either totally incompetent, or frightened to death.

Who went to Trump and said this is the man for you? Who put Session's name in the hat?
No doubt in my mind that Sessions is the biggest mistake Trump has made since taking office.
What has to happen to wake Sessions up?
He has embarrassed himself in this office.

Or...there is something else afoot.

This_person

Or...there is something else afoot.

For a while, what with all the sealed indictments and such, I thought something might be afoot. People were hearing less and less from the previous administration, etc.

Then, last week:
"We have to win back the Congress," Hillary Clinton said Friday at a DNC event. "I’ll be there with you every step of the way because we are going to take back the country we love."

Hijinx

For a while, what with all the sealed indictments and such, I thought something might be afoot. People were hearing less and less from the previous administration, etc.

Then, last week:

I am glad Hillary is there with them every step of the way.
That should hurt them badly.
People have had enough of that unindicted criminal.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I am glad Hillary is there with them every step of the way.
That should hurt them badly.
People have had enough of that unindicted criminal.

I'll wager that candidates from Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin and Florida ask her to keep her sh!t out of their states one more time.