Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Trump Takes Action

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    If he demanded the Prosecution of Clinton, the investigation of her personal "charity" ,the prosecution of Kerry for treason, and the selling of drugs against federal laws, there are many who would say he is doing so as a political act against the Democrats for opposing him.
    See, they can say anything they want. The truth is, crimes have been committed. If politicians held themselves to the law our country as if they were just like every other citizen, we would be in great shape and this would not even be a question.

    IMO he should not have to demand actions for these things
    We agree. But, those responsible for doing so SEEM to not be doing so, and the buck again stops with the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I'm sure Trump will be charged with more crimes before Hillary.

    Please pin this for future reference

    Pinned, as requested.....

  2. #12
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    19,416
    I'd like to see him disestablish the FBI. That'd send a message.
    “Lead paint chips: they're not just for breakfast anymore.” - Board Mommy

  3. #13
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    28,267
    Quote Originally Posted by BOP View Post
    I'd like to see him disestablish the FBI. That'd send a message.
    We need the FBI. What we don't need is a politicized FBI
    Just as we don't need a politicized IRS or ATF,or CIA.

    The last administration destroyed the credibility of these organizations by politicizing them.

  4. #14
    Sieg Heil, Hündinnen! PrchJrkr's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2004
    Location
    in deinem Kopf
    Posts
    8,870
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    We need the FBI. What we don't need is a politicized FBI
    Just as we don't need a politicized IRS or ATF,or CIA.

    The last administration destroyed the credibility of these organizations by politicizing them.
    Ed Zachary. The last administration was a disgrace to the Republic. It will take many, many years for us to recover from that POS and what he tried to do to our nation. I just hope and pray that the American people remember, when they return to the ballot box. It's truly hard to believe how an amateur like obama got elected twice and his followers actually believe that he was good for our country.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry...

    #AryanLivesMatterMost

    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    So you're pretty much a fountain of useless stupid.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by BOP View Post
    I'd like to see him disestablish the FBI. That'd send a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    We need the FBI. What we don't need is a politicized FBI
    Just as we don't need a politicized IRS or ATF,or CIA.

    The last administration destroyed the credibility of these organizations by politicizing them.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrchJrkr View Post
    Ed Zachary. The last administration was a disgrace to the Republic. It will take many, many years for us to recover from that POS and what he tried to do to our nation. I just hope and pray that the American people remember, when they return to the ballot box. It's truly hard to believe how an amateur like obama got elected twice and his followers actually believe that he was good for our country.
    Interesting thoughts, y’all. Obama is having a meltdown that he couldn’t fundamentally change our country during his libprog socialist communist totalitarian admin. He just won’t go away with dignity. Why? Because he has none. This is a drop in the big bucket, but is an example of his undermining; one chip on his shoulder at a time.

    https://www.infowars.com/report-obam...ng-with-trump/
    Last edited by littlelady; 05-21-2018 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Dang...I had to edit. Hope blackdog will be ok with that.



Members who have read this thread: 41

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |