Loopy Pelosi Babbles Gibberish

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Pelosi, who has already served 16 terms in the House, has filed paperwork to run again in 2018, but some party leaders wish she'd go away. Rep. Linda Sanchez (D-CA) said late last year it was time for Pelosi — and other longtime party leaders — to depart and let a new generation lead House Democrats.

"Our leadership does a tremendous job, but we do have this real breadth and depth of talent within our caucus and I do think it’s time to pass the torch to a new generation of leaders," Sanchez said.

Over the last couple years, Pelosi has been getting weirder and weirder.

She has praised illegal aliens on the Capitol's lawn, saying, "You make America more American" (Um, they, by definition, don't). She's said the Constitution does not grant people the right to shout "wolf" in a theater (it probably does, but you can't yell "fire"). And she's complained that President Trump visited Saudi Arabia first, saying “It wasn’t even alphabetical. I mean, Saudi Arabia!" (Nancy thinks he should have hit Afghanistan, then Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, etc.)

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30853/loopy-pelosi-babbles-gibberish-blames-farmers-self-joseph-curl

Hijinx

Pelosi, who has already served 16 terms in the House, has filed paperwork to run again in 2018, but some party leaders wish she'd go away. Rep. Linda Sanchez (D-CA) said late last year it was time for Pelosi — and other longtime party leaders — to depart and let a new generation lead House Democrats.

"Our leadership does a tremendous job, but we do have this real breadth and depth of talent within our caucus and I do think it’s time to pass the torch to a new generation of leaders," Sanchez said.

She has praised illegal aliens on the Capitol's lawn, saying, "You make America more American" (Um, they, by definition, don't). She's said the Constitution does not grant people the right to shout "wolf" in a theater (it probably does, but you can't yell "fire"). And she's complained that President Trump visited Saudi Arabia first, saying “It wasn’t even alphabetical. I mean, Saudi Arabia!" (Nancy thinks he should have hit Afghanistan, then Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, etc.)

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30853/loopy-pelosi-babbles-gibberish-blames-farmers-self-joseph-curl

I hope when she leaves she takes Steny with her

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Rep. Linda Sanchez (D-CA) said late last year it was time for Pelosi — and other longtime party leaders — to depart and let a new generation lead House Democrats.

Sanchez and her idiot sister are as loopy as Pelosi.

littlelady

God bless the USA
She has been ‘gibberish’ for a while, now. Even the commies want to get rid of her because she is of no use, anymore. Every day that they watch her ‘gibberish’ing, they are afraid she will screw them. Go, Nancy!

stgislander

PREMO Member
What she's really saying is that they are too scared to stand up to Nancy and Steny every two years when they elect their leadership. They had their chance to get rid of Nancy after she lost the House.

h3mech

Let her stay she is the best thing for the GOP

Hijinx

What she's really saying is that they are too scared to stand up to Nancy and Steny every two years when they elect their leadership. They had their chance to get rid of Nancy after she lost the House.

I hate to bring this up but the Republicans had a chance to rid themselves of Mitch "The turtle" McConnell too.

SamSpade

She's been calling Trump "Bush" many times by now.
Even if there's nothing seriously wrong, what remains of her brain ain't firing on all cylinders.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She's been calling Trump "Bush" many times by now.

That's because she's recycling all her old talking points and can't remember to sub out the new name.

It says something about SF that they keep re-electing her. I understand that her district is going to vote for the Democrat no matter what, but you'd think some enterprising young progbot would be able to pick her off rather easily.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
pelosi.jpg