Dear soccer mom in the silver gray mini-van this morning....

GregV814

As I was driving North on Route 4 this morning, between the Hospital and Cox Road, you were obviously running late for Jazzercize or rushing elsewhere behind me. That cute little visor adorning the pigtail hairdo was solo cute!!! Anyway, I apologize for only going 60-65 mph and certainly irritating you...Did you get a full count of the birdpoop droplets on my trunk's lid???

And flipping me off at Cox Road, was sooooo soccer mom!!

Toodles!!??

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
As I was driving North on Route 4 this morning, between the Hospital and Cox Road, you were obviously running late for Jazzercize or rushing elsewhere behind me. That cute little visor adorning the pigtail hairdo was solo cute!!! Anyway, I apologize for only going 60-65 mph and certainly irritating you...Did you get a full count of the birdpoop droplets on my trunk's lid???

Toodles!!??

I guess the right lane was full and prevented you from shifting over?

GregV814

and your thought must be that I was hogging the left lane...well, assumptions are misleading sometimes....but since you asked, do you drive a silver gray mini van?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
and your thought must be that I was hogging the left lane...well, assumptions are misleading sometimes....but since you asked, do you drive a silver gray mini van?

And you didn't answer my question. And no, I would never be caught dead in a mini van, therefore, it wasn't me.

glhs837

Power with Control

My exact thought, that you didnt answer the question :)

GregV814

no. I was not in the left lane causing a back-up, why the lady didn't pass on the left is unknown...are you two happy now?

black dog

Free America
Rollin' coal?

Yep,. If I'm in the right lane and someone is trying to push me down the road....
I hope it's a nice and shiney new ride behind me..
I'll first give them a WW fluid washdown and if that doesn't get them off my a$$, time to turn that nicely washed SUV behind me into a black speckled oily mess...

frequentflier

happy to be living
Yep,. If I'm in the right lane and someone is trying to push me down the road....
I'll first give them a WW fluid washdown and if that doesn't get them off my a$$, time to turn that nicely washed SUV behind me into a black speckled oily mess...

Brings back fond memories of driving dump truck with snow plow and salt spreader in upstate NY...people get too close and impatient and a couple blasts of salt usually made them back off.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

I've done the washer thing before. :lol:

littlelady

God bless the USA

Toodles!!??

I love the ‘toodles’. And, I love your dry humor in all your posts. I don’t even have to get on a major road, anymore, where I live, now. But, people have a thing about riding my butt. I wonder why it is more important about where they are going, than where I am going. Why don’t they leave a few minutes early to allow for their aggressive impatient importance?

And, I have thought about it more. The woman in the minivan was probably running late to wherever she was going, and blamed you, and gave you the finger. Nice. Why is she blaming you for her life, and I hope children were not in the car when she tailed you, and flipped you off. Then, people wonder what has gone wrong with our society\country/world.

Last edited:

kerf

Had a driver riding my bumper once when out on an errand. I was traveling at about 5 to 10 MPH above the posted speed limit on the two lane road. After a few minutes of this, and when my slowing down a little didn't back them off, I lightly tapped my brakes. Their front bumper lightly tapped my rear bumper. A 1/4 mile later I pulled into my destination and they pulled in next to me. We got out of our vehicles and the other driver asked me if I was alright. He got angry when I just blankly looked at him without a word and walked away from him.