Holy crap I agree with David Hogg on something

PeoplesElbow

https://www.yahoo.com/news/david-hogg-calls-media-stop-222047926.html

Gun control advocate David Hogg called on the press to stop using the name and image of the 17-year-old student who police say carried out the mass shooting at a Texas high school on Friday.

“We make these sick people known worldwide for their horrifying acts, let’s stop that,” Hogg tweeted Sunday. The teen survived February’s school shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.

How long have I been saying this? These sick #######s want to be famous. Unfortunately someone decided David Hogg should be famous, at least he has this right.

PeoplesElbow

I imagine there are some incarcerated shooters that now understand what they did and regret the decision to do it. I believe we should study them and find out why they did it, what did they think the outcome would be etc.

I bet some thought they would be famous without thinking about the repercussions. John Wilkes Booth is a classic example, he thought he would be hailed as a hero after assassinating Lincoln.

When you see so many people dying by doing something stupid taking a selfie I think the consequences for ones actions are not even thought about.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I imagine there are some incarcerated shooters that now understand what they did and regret the decision to do it. I believe we should study them and find out why they did it, what did they think the outcome would be etc.

This is my dream job. Picking the brain of someone so far outside the norm - what are they thinking? What motivates them? How did they see it playing out when they got the idea to do what they did?

Fascinating.

black dog

Free America
This is my dream job. Picking the brain of someone so far outside the norm - what are they thinking? What motivates them? How did they see it playing out when they got the idea to do what they did?

Fascinating.

Start with The Iceman.
[video=youtube_share;9DAHM75MKfk]https://youtu.be/9DAHM75MKfk[/video]

black dog

Free America
Too much time with those people would probably make you insane after awhile.

And thanks :smack: for getting me sucked into that 45-minute vid. Now I have to watch the whole thing. :mad:

I worked with a man at Otis and his wife was a sex crimes analysis I believe with the State Dept, she could send shivers down your spine.
An ex BIL that his carrier as a Forensic Chemist, he has story's...
My kid sister was a detective and specialized in blood spatter with Jacksonville, FL sheriff's department, she worked 6 or 700 murders. She can creep you out..

Fascinating.

You have the wrong job. You really should have been a clinical psychologist.

Dr. Phil. You should have been a Dr. Phil.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

Once you've interviewed them as much as you need, the results of the brain dissection should be made public.