Thread: Man Maybe Slaps Service Dog, Punches Deaf Owners Fiance in The Stomach and Touches Her Kids

Man Maybe Slaps Service Dog, Punches Deaf Owners Fiance in The Stomach and Touches Her Kids

https://abcnews.go.com/US/video-show...ry?id=55310847

A new video has emerged in the ongoing battle between a deaf man, his pregnant fiance and their service dog -- and the man who police said punched the latter two after a flight from Colorado to Florida.

At some point, Ramirez, who is 20 weeks pregnant, told police that she "was punched in the stomach by Timothy" and that her two small children "were touched by Timothy," according to the report.
    https://youtu.be/-moq55oH5ro

Last edited by Misfit; 05-22-2018 at 07:28 AM.
    I wish I was a Unicorn so I could stab idiots with my head.

A Great Dane?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    A Great Dane?

Why do deaf people need a service dog. Does it interpret for them in sign language?

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Why do deaf people need a service dog. Does it interpret for them in sign language?
    "Hearing Dogs assist deaf and hard of hearing individuals by alerting them to a variety of household sounds such as a door knock or doorbell, alarm clock, oven buzzer, telephone, baby cry, name call or smoke alarm. Dogs are trained to make physical contact and lead their deaf partners to the source of the sound."
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

Quote Originally Posted by warneckutz View Post
    "Hearing Dogs assist deaf and hard of hearing individuals by alerting them to a variety of household sounds such as a door knock or doorbell, alarm clock, oven buzzer, telephone, baby cry, name call or smoke alarm. Dogs are trained to make physical contact and lead their deaf partners to the source of the sound."
    If the doorbell rings at 30,000 feet........

Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
    If the doorbell rings at 30,000 feet........
    A Golden Knight is at the door?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    A Golden Knight is at the door?
    The Jehovah Witness just upped their game.

WoW!
    "It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice."

Members who have read this thread: 36