Writer turns out to be a troll

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Back on March 12, Rousseau penned a piece for Paste headlined, “Gun Con-Troll: How I Managed to Enrage (and Expose) Thousands of Right-Wing Gun Guys.” He explained that falsely stating “the AR in AR-15 stands for Assault Rifle” enrages gun enthusiasts (it actually stands for ArmaLite rifle), so Rousseau did just that and responded to a tweet from conservative commentator Joe Walsh with his purposely false information.

“I like to send rude or annoying replies to dumb right-wing reactionaries that I despise,” Rousseau wrote.

“I responded by quadrupling down on my assertion that the AR in AR-15 does, in fact, stand for ‘Assault Rifle.’ Nothing anyone said could convince me otherwise. Rather then give them the satisfaction of correcting me, I stuck out both middle fingers,” Rousseau wrote.

Rousseau, who now calls himself a “gun expert” and “cool dad” in his Twitter bio, declared that he is proud that he figured out what upsets conservatives.

“A dumbass liberal journalist was wrong about their guns,” he wrote.

Writer who declared he’d rather his daughter date an MS-13 member than a Republican turns out to be a troll

color me shocked, this guy is a professional troll