The storm after the Stormy

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Michael Avenatti Hit With $10 Million Judgment in Law Firm Dispute

The claim against Avenatti’s firm was brought by Jason Frank, who argues he’s owed millions of dollars in profits and fees for his work at the firm. Frank’s claim ended up in bankruptcy court because a purported creditor filed an involuntary petition against the Avenatti firm in Florida and, according to Frank, Avenatti used the bankruptcy protection to prevent an arbitration trial on his claim.

What a #### bag. Daddy has to be laughing his ass off. :lol:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Bankruptcy trials, contractual disputes, failure to make payments, the basis of the story in the OP.

Meh. If yr referring to the ones involving various Trump businesses, that's just business ...as it is everywhere in the US..and the world. You lefties love to harp on that but it's a silly narrative.

I realize, however, that it appears differently to anyone who is not very familiar with running largish businesses, and business law. I'm sure Trump had some of the best working for him along the way.

Heck, we're just coming out of a bidding process for a large naval project involving US companies and an Asian navy and if everyone involved hasn't been sued for one thing or another it's only because they've already filed for bankruptcy protection..LMAO..

Last edited:

awpitt

Main Streeter
Michael Avenatti Hit With $10 Million Judgment in Law Firm Dispute

The claim against Avenatti’s firm was brought by Jason Frank, who argues he’s owed millions of dollars in profits and fees for his work at the firm. Frank’s claim ended up in bankruptcy court because a purported creditor filed an involuntary petition against the Avenatti firm in Florida and, according to Frank, Avenatti used the bankruptcy protection to prevent an arbitration trial on his claim.

What a #### bag. Daddy has to be laughing his ass off. :lol:

Why would he be laughing at someone who used bankruptcy just as Trump has used so many times.

...and why do you call him "Daddy"? That's kinda weird.

Chris0nllyn

Meh. If yr referring to the ones involving various Trump businesses, that's just business ...as it is everywhere in the US..and the world. You lefties love to harp on that but it's a silly narrative.

I realize, however, that it appears differently to anyone who is not very familiar with running largish businesses, and business law. I'm sure Trump had some of the best working for him along the way.

Heck, we're just coming out of a bidding process for a large naval project involving US companies and an Asian navy and if everyone involved hasn't been sued for one thing or another it's only because they've already filed for bankruptcy protection..LMAO..

Awesome, dude, but no one cares.

Fact: Trump has experience with different types of court cases, including bankruptcy, which is what this story is about.
Fact: Trump could offer advice to someone else going through it. Which is what I said.

You can try and make a mountain out of a mole hill or make wild accusations (it's what you do, because you're insignificant and narcissistic) if you wish.

Chris0nllyn

:lmao: Child..you obviously do!

Yea, it's clear I'm the one who "obviously" cares. Take that holier than thou somewhere else. Possibly to southern Asia where comprehension and following along a conversation in English is tough.

Or giving him pointers.

Pointers for what?

Bankruptcy trials, contractual disputes, failure to make payments, the basis of the story in the OP.