NAACP President Lied About Racial Profiling

Misfit

Lawful neutral
https://www.dailywire.com/news/3064...s-cop-racially-profiling-amanda-prestigiacomo

In a public Facebook post last month, the president of the Timmonsville, South Carolina NAACP chapter claimed he was racially profiled by a Timmonsville police officer, mocked, and accused of having drugs on him. The footage captured by the body camera of the attending officer, though, debunks the leader's claims.

"TONIGHT I WAS RACIALLY PROFILED By Timmonsville officer CAUSE I WAS DRIVING A MERCEDES BENZ AND GOING HOME IN A NICE NEIGHBORHOOD," he started the post. "But you know tomorrow they will hear from me."

Moultrie recapped the fabricated conversation thusly:

Me: hello sir how can I help you

Officer: I am stopping you cause you fail to put on a turn signal and do you have any drugs in the car

Me: sir how would you know if I used by turn signal when you was approaching me as I turn and is there any drugs in your car?

Officer: License and registration

Me: sir can I take off my seat belt and get it

Officer: sure

Me: (as i open glove box i said) sir this is a new car i just purchased and all i have is bill of sale, insurance car, and registration from car I am transferring tags

Officer: ok where you work and who car is this and why you in this neighborhood

Me: sir I am a pastor and I live in the house on the left

Officer: and I guess I am the bill gates

[...]

Officer: you need to park this vehicle and never drive it till you get this straight with DMV

https://youtu.be/PmnfnUnW63E

Hijinx

I thought he was treated pretty good.
Don't know why he even brought this up on Facebook.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The body Cams have mostly been good for the cops.

Guess the Pastor forgot about the commandment that said not to bear false witness against your neighbor.

glhs837

Power with Control
Pretty amazing difference, eh? The best part is that the next two guys in the pecking order down at the local NAACP say "Nope aint watching the video, whatever the Bossman says must be what happened, he would never lie".

Grumpy

Wonder when the word trickles down to these low information folks that most cops wear body cams now...

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
NAACP, race baiting, Mercedes, reverend, shakedown, mansion, false accusations. I'm noticing a pattern here. I bet this guy was invited to the White House by the previous administration.