Leftists Slowly Turning Off the Faucet of Free Speech

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The majority of my fellow black friends, family, and associates are low-info voters. They look at me in stunned disbelief when I tell them that every negative thing they believe about conservatives/Republicans is true of leftist/Democrats.

For example: leftists say conservatives are intolerant. In reality, leftists are the ones totally intolerant of opposing views. Fake news media is not reporting that leftist operatives are physically beating up people and pushing legislation to jail people who will not submit to leftists' anti-God and anti-America agendas. In essence, leftists are repealing our constitutional right to free speech.

Recently, a dozen Cheesecake Factory employees approached the table of a young black customer. Incredibly, the employees harassed and threaten to punch the restaurant's patron in his face for wearing a MAGA hat.

Can you believe that, folks? Had the employees attacked a customer wearing a Black Lives Matter or homosexual rainbow logo hat, outraged leftists would demand that the Cheesecake Factory fire the employees immediately. By the way, the courageous young black customer has a good reason to support Trump. Black unemployment is at an all-time low.

Leftists Slowly Turning Off the Faucet of Free Speech

Free Speech For Me, But Not For Thee