Charlotte, Coke 600

stgislander

PREMO Member
I'll be overseas so I'll miss the race. Are they using the All-Star rules package for the 600?

stgislander

PREMO Member
Gotta dance with the one who brung me....

Harvick - Winner
Ky. Busch
Keselowski
Blaney
Jones

OldHillcrestGuy

Harvick (1)
Truex Jr
Busch Kyle
Larson Kyle
Elliott (you better start doing better or your going to be replaced as one of my top 5)

GO CAPS

homedepot20

Kylo Harvick CRASHED & BURNED on lap # 87 , however his Grand Daddy Darth Johnson shows signs of rising from the DEAD

homedepot20

Standing AFTER Charlotte

OldHillCrestGuy 48+2=50
Calvcopf 42+3=45
Stgislander 42+2=44
Monello 36+7=43
HomeDepot20 34+6=40

homedepot20

Now the 5 point question is can we gain some serious ground on the top 3.

You DID !!! :buddies: You're 1 from 3rd , 2 from 2nd & 7 from 1st . I still need 2 or 3 good races to show any Contention . Eventually ALL 4 JGR boys will figure it out & finish 1 -2 -3 & 4 :cartwheel with me correctly picking WINNING JGR Driver :coffee:

Last edited:

homedepot20

Next Race , Sunday 3 June @ Pocono

I'll be working on SUNDAYS for rest of season . I will still tally point standing & post after Midnite ( Unless someone beats me to it )

Charlotte was the LAST race for me to watch (Live) unless a rain out forces a race to Monday

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
You DID !!! :buddies: You're 1 from 3rd , 2 from 2nd & 7 from 1st . I still need 2 or 3 good races to show any Contention . Eventually ALL 4 JGR boys will figure it out & finish 1 -2 -3 & 4 :cartwheel with me correctly picking WINNING JGR Driver :coffee:

Most of my points have been earned when Kyle Busch wins.

Tonight we were watching a movie but when a commercial came on I switched for a few minutes over to the race. I told Vrai that my driver was in the lead. She sort of half asked "You have a driver?!?". Then she officially awarded me my redneck.

gemma_rae

Most of my points have been earned when Kyle Busch wins.

Tonight we were watching a movie but when a commercial came on I switched for a few minutes over to the race. I told Vrai that my driver was in the lead. She sort of half asked "You have a driver?!?". Then she officially awarded me my redneck.

Kyle Busch is from Las Vegas, Nevada. Are you stupid or something?:razz: