And the winner for Worst Senior Prank Idea Ever....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Students at Maryland high school stormed building with water guns, fireworks in prank

"Around 10:45 a.m., a small group of students participated in an inappropriate 'senior prank' that resulted in a school evacuation," Prince wrote in the letter, which was acquired by Washington, D.C. ABC affiliate WJLA. "The prank involved spraying students and staff with squirt guns and setting off fireworks in the hallway."

I don't even know what to say.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Students at Maryland high school stormed building with water guns, fireworks in prank

"Around 10:45 a.m., a small group of students participated in an inappropriate 'senior prank' that resulted in a school evacuation," Prince wrote in the letter, which was acquired by Washington, D.C. ABC affiliate WJLA. "The prank involved spraying students and staff with squirt guns and setting off fireworks in the hallway."

Children who wanted to get all that national public exposure a la CAMERA HOGG and Emma Gonzales.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I thought the ladybug prank from a few years ago was quite ingenious.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Sadly, these idiots are our future.