Kimmel Called Out Over 'White Privilege' In Gun Control Comments

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"So they sit there with their hands in their pockets, pockets that are full of gun money, and they do nothing," Kimmel said Friday of Republican lawmakers. "They just wait for the outrage to pass because it didn’t happen to their children... The least you can do is register to vote, right now. Make sure we vote for politicians who will do something."

Kimmel ended his comments with a statement echoing a recent tweet he sent out. "These kind of things don’t happen in countries with real, sensible gun laws," he said.

"I've never seen a better example of white privilege than Jimmy Kimmel," Jones said. "He's a rich white man that has security, but he doesn’t want other Americans to have security as well, have the Second Amendment."

The problem with Kimmel's call to "do something" to enforce gun control, suggested Jones, is that we've already seen that liberal policies don't make communities, particularly the black community, safer.

"Look, we've seen this happen, where in communities where people who look like me and Antwone," he said, referring to another African American panelist. "They have passed gun legislation, but it didn't work. So I'm going to tell you this: We've tried it your way. We've tried it the liberal way, where they have gun control, and it did not help our communities. And so I'm not willing to disarm myself."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3099...called-out-over-white-privilege-james-barrett

Hijinx

Hard to believe this guy still has a show.

When did political comment against a sitting President become entertainment.?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I looked up White Privilege in the dictionary and Jimmy's picture popped up.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Hard to believe this guy still has a show.

When did political comment against a sitting President become entertainment.?

Good question. I just read on wiki that Kimmel’s show replaced the show Politically Incorrect. Irony, anyone? :lol: