Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Window Licking Judge

I often care about a lot of other people's opinions.

Though there are some opinions that I care nothing about...because that's all they are worth.

Last edited by Gilligan; 05-29-2018 at 01:37 PM.
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    What if he simply shuts down his account? Then what?....

His approval rating will go up?
    The news will have to actually report on the news?
    My personal CQ* will drop significantly.
    Trump's approval rating will skyrocket.
    North Korea will bloom into a Capitalistic Utopia faster than you can say "Yes, I please super-size my KPOP"
    Putin will have no idea WTF is happening west of 20°E
    Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Kimmel will literally have no opening monologues any more.
    Did I mention that Trump's overall approval rating would increase dramatically.
    Every member of the Iranian government will drop ####ing dead.
    Twitter stock will lose 50% value.

*cringe quotient
    --
    Well, it's been in your mouth for like, three hours. It feels like it's full of water.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxick View Post
    His approval rating will go up?
    The news will have to actually report on the news?
    My personal CQ* will drop significantly.
    Trump's approval rating will skyrocket.
    North Korea will bloom into a Capitalistic Utopia faster than you can say "Yes, I please super-size my KPOP"
    Putin will have no idea WTF is happening west of 20°E
    Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Kimmel will literally have no opening monologues any more.
    Did I mention that Trump's overall approval rating would increase dramatically.
    Every member of the Iranian government will drop ####ing dead.
    Twitter stock will lose 50% value.

*cringe quotient
    So....nothing but winning?
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    Sure, but thus far the questions have been about a public forum. My opinions don't change the fact that the ruling was partially based on that, nor do my opinions change what a public forum as it relates to the 1A. I offered my opinion(s) on the matter and so far, the topic has been what a public forum is and why linked case law and definitions of what a public forum is (and different types) are all wrong. At least one person (see above) is more worried about making a dig than A). Reading, B). Caring about anyone else's opinon.
    I just don't see Twitter as any different from any other speech. Based on this ruling, is it now unconstitutional to remove a person heckling a politician's speech? It would seem so. Is it now unconstitutional to NOT provide a forum of some kind for anyone who wishes to respond - even if it is limited to after the speech? It would seem it is now some kind of constitutional requirement to provide public access to the politician's speaking venue to respond to his speeches, according to this ruling.

I can't see anything that would be upheld on this ruling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I'm sure Trump will be charged with more crimes before Hillary.

Please pin this for future reference

Pinned, as requested.....

They call me ... Sarcasmo kom526's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So Shannon Watts now has to unblock Dana Loesch and Colion Noir now, amarite?
    Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been.

Somewhere, a teacher is crying with their red marker after reading your dribble.

Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    So Shannon Watts now has to unblock Dana Loesch and Colion Noir now, amarite?
    Indeed, and Debbie WS
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Members who have read this thread: 58