We're from the government and here to protect you

Grumpy

FBI Protection of Trump is a Laugh / Howie Carr

Of course they did. The crooked G-men are there to protect you, Mr. President. I should know, because they’ve been “protecting” me, off and on, since 1975. And they’re such good people — the feds prefer to remain anonymous. They want no credit for their charitable deeds.

After the first time they visited me, unannounced, on deadline, in the city room of the newspaper I worked for, the feds filed a report saying they hadn’t confronted me. Then, for 20 years, the bent G-men claimed they hadn’t written a report about the visit, er, non-visit, until it turned up on the bureau’s own website as part of a file on their improper and illegal #COINTELPRO activities during the 1970s.

Hijinx

FBI Protection of Trump is a Laugh / Howie Carr

Of course they did. The crooked G-men are there to protect you, Mr. President. I should know, because they’ve been “protecting” me, off and on, since 1975. And they’re such good people — the feds prefer to remain anonymous. They want no credit for their charitable deeds.

After the first time they visited me, unannounced, on deadline, in the city room of the newspaper I worked for, the feds filed a report saying they hadn’t confronted me. Then, for 20 years, the bent G-men claimed they hadn’t written a report about the visit, er, non-visit, until it turned up on the bureau’s own website as part of a file on their improper and illegal #COINTELPRO activities during the 1970s.

The Russian collusion with Trump is BS. What we need is an IG or Special Prosecutor to investigate the collusion of the FBI with the Hillary campaign.
Spying, planting evidence,tapping phones.
The FBI needs a total makeover.
IT was never meant to be a Democrat controlled hammer against the Republican party.

If we had a real Republican party that backed our President they would all be stomping and chafing at the bit for a piece of FBI ass.