Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL's new policy on national anthem

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Who? Rich white men like myself? We aren’t worried about people expressing their opinion.

It’s mostly lower class whites who are fighting to “keep” their position in society by putting other people down
    Please explain what are, rich white men like yourself?
    And who are lower class whoites.... Ahhhhhh asking for a rich friend..
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    You have a psychiatric disorder. Get help.

And
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Who? Rich white men like myself? We aren’t worried about people expressing their opinion.

It’s mostly lower class whites who are fighting to “keep” their position in society by putting other people down

Wow, you just made a fool of yourself. In other words, you are not a patriot, and what about all the equality you spout about? I was waiting for this day. You just made any future postings you make on this forum irrelevant. Thank you. And, I forgot to say that I think you are confused, or delusional.

Please define lower class white. I don’t hear white people asking for reparation, or Native Americans; they went through hell, too. All of our ancestors were awesome, courageous, and faced obstacles. The thing about this thing is that so many don’t know history, or current events; for that matter. Are you unaware of the term indentured servant?

What we do know, now, is that you are not Black, so you can get off that bus, hypocrite.
    Last edited by littlelady; 05-25-2018 at 05:31 AM.

I dont think anyone has said they cant express an opinion. But just as my employer would fire or otherwise censure me for using airtime they bought to express my political views, so can the NFL. These guys are rich enough to buy all the airtime they want. They can go protest outside police stations all they want. What people object to is them deciding they can hijack something for their own personal political statement.
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    I dont think anyone has said they cant express an opinion. But just as my employer would fire or otherwise censure me for using airtime they bought to express my political views, so can the NFL. These guys are rich enough to buy all the airtime they want. They can go protest outside police stations all they want. What people object to is them deciding they can hijack something for their own personal political statement.
    Exactly. It is an American pastime, like apple pie, baseball, golf, etc. It should not become political.

Members who have read this thread: 39