Can We Hope To Keep Our Republic When One Of The Parties Supports Tyranny?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Think about this – a significant portion of our country, including a majority of its elite, thinks that it’s A-OK for a Democrat administration to spy on a Republican candidate. Think hard about that. And think about whether or not we can ever put the pieces of our shattered republic back together again if we can’t even agree that using government power against our political enemies is a bad thing.

But the terrifying truth is that liberals and their Never Trump enablers actually think this kind of tyranny is a good thing. You see, they think Normal Americans are so transcendently awful (and, even more importantly, that the elite’s power so precious) that all is fair in order to stifle their opponents’ collective voice.

Yeah, I know they have reasons and excuses and elaborate theories about why it was absolutely necessary for a Democrat administration to spy on its designated replacement’s Republican opponent. And it was also totally cool for the IRS to suppress uppity Tea Party groups because they were getting to successful.

Excuses are always garbage, and theirs are garbage on fire in a dumpster. They know it. Offering them is just going through the motions. They are willing to embrace these tactics because they can.

Hijinx

Think about this – a significant portion of our country, including a majority of its elite, thinks that it’s A-OK for a Democrat administration to spy on a Republican candidate. Think hard about that. And think about whether or not we can ever put the pieces of our shattered republic back together again if we can’t even agree that using government power against our political enemies is a bad thing.

But the terrifying truth is that liberals and their Never Trump enablers actually think this kind of tyranny is a good thing. You see, they think Normal Americans are so transcendently awful (and, even more importantly, that the elite’s power so precious) that all is fair in order to stifle their opponents’ collective voice.

Yeah, I know they have reasons and excuses and elaborate theories about why it was absolutely necessary for a Democrat administration to spy on its designated replacement’s Republican opponent. And it was also totally cool for the IRS to suppress uppity Tea Party groups because they were getting to successful.

Excuses are always garbage, and theirs are garbage on fire in a dumpster. They know it. Offering them is just going through the motions. They are willing to embrace these tactics because they can.

Tyranny and Treason as John Kerry is working against the Trump Administration.
As Pelosi and The Schmuck take the side of MS-13.
Their campaign slogan to raise taxes and impeach Trump, while Waters is paying off her daughter with campaign funds.
A campaign to bring down a duly elected President, asking for impeachment before he was even Inaugurated.

WTH is happening that Democrats---I mean American Democrats cannot see what is going on.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
WTH is happening that Democrats---I mean American Democrats cannot see what is going on.

What makes you think they can't see it?

I'm certain they are FULLY aware of what they are doing and why.

Hijinx

What makes you think they can't see it?

I'm certain they are FULLY aware of what they are doing and why.

I have a belief that some Democrats are Americans and disagree with traitors and MS-13 lovers.
Some must disagree with the Democrat leaders that are working hard to destroy America or give it away to refugee Mexicans who are too lazy or cowardly to fight for a decent government in their own country.
Like some in Georgia who didn't vote for reparations.

There must be a few Americans left in the Democrat party.

transporter

What a bunch of sheep you people are.

Hijinx, I wonder if there are any "Americans" on this site. You are a wonderful example...dumb as the proverbial box of rocks and as gullible as a drunk groupie at a rock concert.

SamSpade

What was the problem with Watergate again? You know, the scandal against which all other scandals since have been compared, by attaching "gate" to the relevant descriptive word?
The scandal which some people have said - regarding *TRUMP* - "worse than Watergate"?

Ah yes. Spying on your opponent. Admittedly I never got why Nixon bothered - he was going to beat McGovern - and DID, by almost the biggest landslide in American history.
Oh and also - using the government to cover it up. Campaign dirty tricks, such as infiltrating the opposition's campaign.
Of course, Nixon didn't use the FBI to do it.

Yes, the DNC, Obama and Hillary are Nixon in this scenario.

Hijinx

Hijinx, I wonder if there are any "Americans" on this site. You are a wonderful example...dumb as the proverbial box of rocks and as gullible as a drunk groupie at a rock concert.

So what you are trying to say is that I am stupid for believing that any Democrat could possibly love America.

You may be right.

Hijinx

What was the problem with Watergate again? You know, the scandal against which all other scandals since have been compared, by attaching "gate" to the relevant descriptive word?
The scandal which some people have said - regarding *TRUMP* - "worse than Watergate"?

Ah yes. Spying on your opponent. Admittedly I never got why Nixon bothered - he was going to beat McGovern - and DID, by almost the biggest landslide in American history.
Oh and also - using the government to cover it up. Campaign dirty tricks, such as infiltrating the opposition's campaign.
Of course, Nixon didn't use the FBI to do it.

If Nixon had destroyed the WH tapes like Hillary destroyed her tapes he would have gotten away clean ,---you know--like Hillary did.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

I know you realize they will never admit it!

Everything they do, no matter how immoral, unethical... Criminal even, is always excused as "its different" and "its ok becuase it serves the greater good."

Toxick

Splat

Your logic is flawless, and the eloquence with which you express that logic is staggering.

How do you not have your own talk-show?

BOP

:larry: