Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gee...who didn't see this coming...Trump cancles summit

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-n...-idUSKCN1IP1RY

"Long planned"?? What 3 months???

What a buffoon. Trump already gave away everything when he agreed to the meeting.So for all the ignorati who can't understand why the rest of the world (specifically CHINA!) is laughing at us...here let me explain the GREAT AND WONDEROUS negotiating skills of one Donald Trump:

1. Make demands no one would agree to.

2. When your opponent refuses to submit to the demands he does one of two things:

a. Take anything (no matter how small--like a 25,000 increase in exports of cars to South Korea) the other side offers and claim victory

b. Cancel, call off or ignore the negotiations and blame the other side. (this applies the "Russer" investigation as well)

That is it...that is all he has. Trump is as transparent as a window frame with no glass. Everyone (except the 35% of Americans who blindly follow this carnival barker) sees right thru him.

After almost a year and a half in office, this man is still to stupid to realize the folks on the other side of the table are better at this than he is.
    He legitimized a dictator that no other world leader would recognize.
    Just to help me past my ignorance---If no one else recognises Kim Jong Un as the leader of N Korea. Who the phuck DO they recognise as the leader there.

China isn't laughing they are preparing to start a war in the South China sea. They have been for years. They want Taiwan.
    They want it bad and they know Trump will not stand by and watch it happen like girly Obama would.

IMO Trump was right to cancel the negotiations after Un's outburst, but anyway please tell me what president even got as close to negotiations as Trump did.
    I might add that the negotiations may not be over.
    Canceling the negotiations is just another part of the game, just as Kim's accusations about the maneuvers that happen every year was.

Funny thing Sarah Sanders said the other day that Schumer and Pelosi would be the last ones Donald trump would go to for advice.
    That goes double for you in this forum. Since your advice is not given sanely, but with the mental Trump Derangement Symptoms you carry on your shoulders ever day.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-n...-idUSKCN1IP1RY

"Long planned"?? What 3 months???

What a buffoon. Trump already gave away everything when he agreed to the meeting. He legitimized a dictator that no other world leader would recognize.

So for all the ignorati who can't understand why the rest of the world (specifically CHINA!) is laughing at us...here let me explain the GREAT AND WONDEROUS negotiating skills of one Donald Trump:

1. Make demands no one would agree to.

2. When your opponent refuses to submit to the demands he does one of two things:

a. Take anything (no matter how small--like a 25,000 increase in exports of cars to South Korea) the other side offers and claim victory

b. Cancel, call off or ignore the negotiations and blame the other side. (this applies the "Russer" investigation as well)

That is it...that is all he has. Trump is as transparent as a window frame with no glass. Everyone (except the 35% of Americans who blindly follow this carnival barker) sees right thru him.

After almost a year and a half in office, this man is still to stupid to realize the folks on the other side of the table are better at this than he is.
    Everything you say here, seems to support him cancelling the summit.. doesn't it??

If he went to the summit we know you'd be in here saying how much a buffoon he is going, and doing EXACTLY what the NORKS want him to.. so this IS the right thing to do, isn't it??

But I would like to know, exactly, what Trump has conceded to the NORKs.. How much money has sent?? How many billions in Humanitarian Aid has he sent?? How many troops have been removed from the South?? What exactly has he given to the NORKs.. other than a big F-U when they threatened us with Nuclear War.. AND insulted our VP??
    Nero played the fiddle, Obama danced the Tango.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    Bob is the bestest lookin and smartest man I've ever met.

Blog Entries
    Cancles summit?!?!?! Is Hillary going to be there?
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    I do this #### all day long, deal with freaks and wackjobs - BM

Veterans before illegals

Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    Cancles summit?!?!?! Is Hillary going to be there?
    Hillary isn't needed… The hostages got out alive.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Hillary isn't needed… The hostages got out alive.
    How can you have a cancles summit without the queen of cancles?
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    I do this #### all day long, deal with freaks and wackjobs - BM

Veterans before illegals

Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    How can you have a cancles summit without the queen of cancles?
    My bad, I missed that!

Quote Originally Posted by monello View Post
    cancles summit?!?!?! Is hillary going to be there?
    lmao

https://www.conservativecash.us/winn...response-says/

North Korea’s vice foreign minister Kim Kye Gwan said the North is open to resolving issues with the United States whenever and however after U.S. President Donald Trump called off a June summit with its leader, Kim Jong Un.

“We had set in high regards President Trump’s efforts, unprecedented by any other president, to create a historic North Korea-U.S. summit,” said the vice foreign minister in a statement released on Friday by the North’s central news agency.

“We tell the United States once more that we are open to resolving problems at any time in any way,” he said.
    “Lead paint chips: they're not just for breakfast anymore.” - Board Mommy

And Bullcrap. Trump trumped them, and now Kim and his little nuclear roach cronies are scrambling in the light of it all, and losing the poker game.
    Last edited by littlelady; 05-25-2018 at 04:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by awpitt View Post
    I think Trump made the right call on this one. I like the wording of the letter as well.
    Agree. This is very important in the current state of the World.

Members who have read this thread: 75