Hey Sparx

Pete

Repete
Here is a pic of some nice Union people ripping the Bush / Channey sign from a man and his 3 year old daughter when they showed up near a democratic rally to support Bush. If you look closely you can see the 3 year old that is crying is holding a part of the sign and the thug in the union shirt has the rest.

GO GO AFL-CIO.......GO GO AFL-CIO.......

Now in tribute to Dan Rather I would like to admit up front this guy in the picture is a very strong Republican and he shows up at a bunch of Democratic events to show support for Bush. On 2 other occasions he was accosted by Union members who took offense at his first ammendment rights to free speech. He never chants, he never argues, he never engages in anything other than holding a sign.

Pretty good membership you have there. :wink: Fighting for the little guy :wink: gotcha :yay:

Attachments

• 09-17-04-pod.jpg
    09-17-04-pod.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
And all the onlookers cheering them on!?? Why don't we see THIS on CNN.. what a bunch of MORONS.. Quitting my Union.. they came out in support of KERRY.. and I don't know how ANY Governemnt Employees Union (HOW many veterans) can support them and even have the GALL to ask me to vote for the CHitbag!

Pete

Repete
itsbob said:
And all the onlookers cheering them on!?? Why don't we see THIS on CNN.. what a bunch of MORONS.. Quitting my Union.. they came out in support of KERRY.. and I don't know how ANY Governemnt Employees Union (HOW many veterans) can support them and even have the GALL to ask me to vote for the CHitbag!
Hear that Sparx? Quiting the union. HA HA looks like the fat cats in big labor will have to find someone else to get dues from.

POLITICAL HACKS, using members money for candidates and campaigns they do not support. SHYSTERS, working for the little guy :wink: :yay: gotcha

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No no NO! Protesters are ONLY allowed to show up at BUSH rallies, not KERRY rallies. Didn't you get your Sedition Act memo??

To be fair, though, the guy really shouldn't have brought his little girl to one of these...things. Democrats are notorious for beating people up and destroying property when they get all jacked up.

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
No no NO! Protesters are ONLY allowed to show up at BUSH rallies, not KERRY rallies. Didn't you get your Sedition Act memo??

To be fair, though, the guy really shouldn't have brought his little girl to one of these...things. Democrats are notorious for beating people up and destroying property when they get all jacked up.
Glenn Beck chastised him for taking his kid. But who owuld think the Democratic party, the party of the little guy, the kinder gentler friend of the people would have supporters who would grab a sign and rip it out of a 3 year olds hands?

He said he goes to these events and has alot of people walk by and wink, or give him a :yay:

The Dem conspiracy theorists have started a claim that the guy is really his son and it was all for show. GO GO DU.......GO GO AFL-CIO

Sparx, that guy in the green hat is you isn't it? You did this, didn't you?

Last edited:

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
What a bunch of friggin dirt bags!!!! Is this what it has come down to????? Dems are so wound up about the PROBABILITY that their candidate will lose the election that they resort to assaulting 3-year old little girls??? I'll bet he felt like a BIG man for tearing up a sign that a 3 year-old was holding...what an advertisement for the union! I see union thugs are alive and well!

:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Sparx

What a jerk puting his kid in the middle of that. As you said yourself, he does this regularly? So why in the world would he take his child? Has as much sense as the rest of you. ALSO,

Dues money is not allowed to be used in political campaigns. The Federal Election Commision requires that money coming from organized labor are voluntary contributions made by supportive members. NOT from the general funds of local or international unions.

Voter2002

Sparx said:
What a jerk puting his kid in the middle of that. As you said yourself, he does this regularly? So why in the world would he take his child? Has as much sense as the rest of you. ALSO,

Dues money is not allowed to be used in political campaigns. The Federal Election Commision requires that money coming from organized labor are voluntary contributions made by supportive members. NOT from the general funds of local or international unions.

:bs:

Voter2002

Here is but a few examples of you union dues at work...

During the 107th Congress, the House Subcommittee on Workforce Protections, chaired by Representative Charlie Norwood (R-GA), held several hearings which examined the process by which a union member can object to recover dues used for political purposes. Congress continues to examine the question of how union dues are collected and whether workers can realistically exercise their right to recoup dues that have been collected for political and other purposes unrelated to collective bargaining with which they disagree.

Currently, union dues are fully deductible, except for the portion of union dues used for political purposes (the "dues political portion").

"While the top brass of Big Labor gather at the AFL-CIO's national convention in Los Angeles to decide how they will spend millions of union dues dollars on the upcoming elections, John Masiello and Craig Sickler - two airline mechanics who, at the demand of Machinist union officials, were fired from their USAir jobs this summer specifically for refusing to pay into Big Labor's political slush fund - are forced to look for new work or even new careers."

Pete

Repete
Sparx said:

Come on Sparx, you are much more gifted at misdirection than that!! I am disappointed.

Try this;

"What kind of jerk would take his kid to a Democratic event knowing how intollerant they are. Doesn't he know they are not that far removed form being animals and turn violent at the mere sight of a Bush / Chenney sign!!"

He said he goes to alot of events with no problems only has trouble at ones by Unions.

Money coming from unions directly to the Campaign after the nomination right? What about all the soft money, pacs and 527's?

Pete

Repete
"While the top brass of Big Labor gather at the AFL-CIO's national convention in Los Angeles to decide how they will spend millions of union dues dollars on the upcoming elections, John Masiello and Craig Sickler - two airline mechanics who, at the demand of Machinist union officials, were fired from their USAir jobs this summer specifically for refusing to pay into Big Labor's political slush fund - are forced to look for new work or even new careers."

SPARX !!

SAY

IT

AINT

SO !!!

GO

GO

AFL-CIO

If your Big Labor HACKS were really interested in "the little guy" they would take that "millions" of dollars and use it to fund medical / dental / retirement plans for members, not for buying perfume for their Democrat pimps in congress.

Looking out for the little guy :wink: gotcha :yay:

Voter2002

A few more examples showing how Sparx is mis-guided:

Labor experts estimate that organized labor spent almost $500 million in union dues and fees for soft money expenditures and other electioneering activity during the last presidential election cycle. Most of this money was collected from over 12 million American employees who are forced to pay union dues as a condition of employment. Top AFL-CIO officials announced this week their plans spend more than ever before in the upcoming elections. Yesterday, AFL-CIO president John Sweeney vowed to "take a broom to the U.S. House of Representatives."

"These victims of union political extortion, like so many other working men and women, paid a heavy price for having the courage to stand up to organized labor's political spending program but are fighting back in the courts with the help of the National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation. In fact, the Foundation is currently helping more than 100,000 American workers who are attempting to reclaim their illegally seized compulsory union dues for political activities in almost 500 legal-aid cases around the country."

Yeah...I hear what you are saying Sparx...it's against federal law for unions to use dues money for political purposes....but the REALITY is that they still do...even to the point where unions were ordered by the courts to refund dues money to union members BECAUSE they used dues money for political campaigns.

Pete

Repete
jlabsher said:

Lets take the first one.

"A woman wearing a T-shirt with the words "President Bush You Killed My Son" and a picture of a soldier killed in Iraq was detained Thursday after she interrupted a campaign speech by First lady Laura Bush. "

Well lets see did that 3 year old interupt anyone...ah no.

Good googly moogly, I cannot believe that any organization like Act up would get booted while heckling.

The seven activists, with the AIDS group Act Up Philadelphia, signed up as volunteers for the event at a warehouse in suburban Philadelphia. They were admitted Thursday to the Bush speech, which they quickly disrupted with chants of "Bush lies, people die," and signs saying, "Bush: Global AIDS Liar."

Again, this guy and his 3 year old did not disrupt anything, did not chant anything, did not do anything.

Voter2002

jlabsher said:
I'm glad this stuff doesn't happen at Bush ralleys

As usual, missing the point. We all know this goes on at both Republican & Democratic rallys. What everyone here is objecting to is a union thug picking on a 3 year-old girl!!!

:tap:

Sparx

Voter2002 said:
Here is but a few examples of you union dues at work...

I think I recognize these quotes, right from the national right to work committee handbook right? Otherwise known as the national right to beg handbook.

With the new reporting and disclosure rules bush pressed on labor this year, if this was all true I WOULD be in jail, along with John Sweeney and every labor leader behind him. (or at least fined to the point of bankruptcy.)

Steve

Enjoying life!
Sparx said:
What a jerk puting his kid in the middle of that. As you said yourself, he does this regularly? So why in the world would he take his child? Has as much sense as the rest of you.

You're right, Sparx. What a jerk he is for thinking that he could take his daughter to a Dem political rally and not have her accosted. What a typical little girl she is for crying as some stranger grabs a sign her daddy gave her and rips it apart. She should have known better than to confront the Democratic political machine! Arrrgggh!

Too bad she'll probably never remember what happened when she's 18, huh? Too bad the goon on the left feels empowered at the sight of the little girl's tears. Maybe he's hoping to one day hold a Cabinet position?

Maybe he took his child there to show her how democracy works? She got a good lesson, didn't she Sparx?

Bogart

Sparx said:
nigh eve