One of Sappy/Tranny heros!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
[h=1]Shaun King slammed for pushing woman's now-discredited claim trooper sexually assaulted her[/h]Social activist and the Intercept columnist Shaun King is being widely slammed for pushing a story about a state trooper sexually assaulting a woman that has been discredited when police body camera footage did not corroborate the story. The controversial King has backtracked and deleted damaging social media posts in which he said the trooper committed "rape" – but it’s too late for many critics.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...aim-trooper-raped-sexually-assaulted-her.html

Grumpy

[h=1]Shaun King slammed for pushing woman's now-discredited claim trooper sexually assaulted her[/h]Social activist and the Intercept columnist Shaun King is being widely slammed for pushing a story about a state trooper sexually assaulting a woman that has been discredited when police body camera footage did not corroborate the story. The controversial King has backtracked and deleted damaging social media posts in which he said the trooper committed "rape" – but it’s too late for many critics.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...aim-trooper-raped-sexually-assaulted-her.html

He's already out saying he was victimized by this woman, just like the public and law enforcement..Are we supposed to feel sorry for him??

Toxick

Splat

I think the problem - not necessarily for King, but for any person who are victim's of police abuse of power - is that this is the second story of this kind within a very short time. I think it was last week the head of some local NAACP chapter got busted pretending that he was some victim of racial profiling and police abuse of power. Now this comes out.

I think most people think like I do, in that they're sympathetic to the plight of blacks being the target of police violence, assault or prejudicial treatment - but are now wondering just how often this particular brand of bull#### is publicized and exploited. If these fools don't realize that they're hurting their cause FAR more than it's been advanced so far, they must be out of their got-damned minds. These two a-holes have single-handedly (or double-handedly, I guess is a more accurate term) have convinced me to be way more skeptical of each and every accusation in the future.

Dumbasses.

Hijinx

I think the problem - not necessarily for King, but for any person who are victim's of police abuse of power - is that this is the second story of this kind within a very short time. I think it was last week the head of some local NAACP chapter got busted pretending that he was some victim of racial profiling and police abuse of power. Now this comes out.

I think most people think like I do, in that they're sympathetic to the plight of blacks being the target of police violence, assault or prejudicial treatment - but are now wondering just how often this particular brand of bull#### is publicized and exploited. If these fools don't realize that they're hurting their cause FAR more than it's been advanced so far, they must be out of their got-damned minds. These two a-holes have single-handedly (or double-handedly, I guess is a more accurate term) have convinced me to be way more skeptical of each and every accusation in the future.

Dumbasses.

In the two case you mention there was nothing to be gained by the lie except to punish the Police officer for doing his job.
I guess I am not like most people you speak of in being sympathetic to blacks and their BS tales of violence assault and prejudicial treatment.
I have been the victim of their BS and I know much of their crying is just that ----BS, and lies.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
. . . they're sympathetic to the plight of blacks being the target of police violence, assault or prejudicial treatment

The black outrage community demanded universal body-cams for the po-po only to discover the odds of winning Ghetto Lotto plummeted when the videos started being broadcast.