Convert to Islam or be prepared to die

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
If it quacks like a duck......

[FONT=&quot]Rohingya Muslim militants in Myanmar killed about 100 Hindu men, women and children during attacks last August, sparing only those who converted to Islam, according to an [/FONT]investigation[FONT=&quot] by Amnesty International published Tuesday.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The report said the militants, dressed in black, robbed, bound, and blindfolded the 69 Hindus in the village, then separated the men, women and children. They proceeded to kill 53 of them, execution-style, including 23 children. Eight women and eight children were spared after the militants forced them to convert to Islam.[/FONT]

Genocide muslim style

transporter

replace the word "Islam" in the title with the word " Conservatism" and you pretty much have the basis for this forum as expressed daily by its many inhabitants.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
replace the word "Islam" in the title with the word " Conservatism" and you pretty much have the basis for this forum as expressed daily by its many inhabitants.

You've become an embarrassing caricature of a lib, work on it some please.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

When was the last machete attack in the forums?

littlelady

God bless the USA
When was the last machete attack in the forums?

Today, yesterday, and before that. You know, in the literal sense. Or, maybe, the figurative sense. Whichever. I am sure you catch my drift. You are a smart guy. :killingme:

And, to stay on topic, the World keeps deteriorating unchecked, but libprog communists and Muslim prezs want to blame all that is wrong on the USA. Go figure on that; literally.

And, we don’t have to read the Bible, but it is good if one does because it is a history book. The chaos was predicted a long time ago.

https://www.openbible.info/topics/the_end_of_time

And, Muslims have no tolerance for anything, except for what they want. Crusade on, y’all. We have to, or we are dunskies. And, the Pope just came out that gays are acceptable, when Muslims throw them off buildings. That should be a big clue. I think the communication between God and Pope has been disconnected in favor of disregard of religion, in favor of politics. I have no dog in this fight; just observation. I am Methodist. What a messed up world we live in. Stay vigilante, y’all.

The most fundamental distinction of Methodist teaching is that people must use logic and reason in all matters of faith.

Sorry, one more thing. My dot’s inlaws are 80 years old and devout Catholic all their lives. They just, recently left the Church because they couldn’t take the hypocrisy, anymore.

Last edited:

BOP

This. This right here is why you don't do crack cocaine. Any questions?