Anyone local sell good premade crabcakes?

I used to buy it by the pound from Blue Wind when Rob was still there. Don't know if they have or do that now.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Lighthouse. When Nick and Rusty ran Clarke's Landing, I used to get them from there.

Hannibal

Jerry’s in Primce Frederick. If you call them and ask, they will make them, package them and put them on ice ready for your pickup. They’ll also give you sides.

Jerry’s in Primce Frederick. If you call them and ask, they will make them, package them and put them on ice ready for your pickup. They’ll also give you sides.

Took my parents there. Mom said Jerry's was the best crabcake she had ever had, and she was pretty fussy about her crabcake.

littlelady

God bless the USA

Took my parents there. Mom said Jerry's was the best crabcake she had ever had, and she was pretty fussy about her crabcake.

:yay: One of the places we really miss, since moving out of So MD.

Hannibal

While being a huge crab fan, I am not big on crab cakes. They generally don't appeal to me and I often find something else on the menu. However, Jerry's "crab bomb" (or whatever he calls it now since moving) is fantastic. They all try to say "no filler" and in this case, it has to be the case. I've never heard a bad word about their crab cakes and that place is ALWAYS busy.

Wifey and I used to go a good bit but we've generally gotten to the point where we find it pretty expensive for what it is. Don't get me wrong, it's good food but by the time you order two meals, a basic appetizer and two glasses of wine - you're almost into for $200.

ginwoman

While being a huge crab fan, I am not big on crab cakes. They generally don't appeal to me and I often find something else on the menu. However, Jerry's "crab bomb" (or whatever he calls it now since moving) is fantastic. They all try to say "no filler" and in this case, it has to be the case. I've never heard a bad word about their crab cakes and that place is ALWAYS busy.

Wifey and I used to go a good bit but we've generally gotten to the point where we find it pretty expensive for what it is. Don't get me wrong, it's good food but by the time you order two meals, a basic appetizer and two glasses of wine - you're almost into for $200.

Isn't that crazy?

edinsomd

The new Harris Tweeter (Rt 4/235) has some that weren't bad at all. Not home made, but surprisingly good for supermarket crab cakes.

Last edited: