Listen to what Monello did

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Today is a fasting day, and HE KNOWS THAT! So what do you think he did?

That's right: he made butter chicken for dinner.

The whole motorhome smells amazing and my stomach is growling. But I'm going to thwart his rude diet sabotage. I have frozen veggies that I will steam up and have a little bit of the sauce on them.

And then tomorrow for breakfast I'll eat his leftovers.

:razz: to him.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

The whole motorhome smells amazing and my stomach is growling. But I'm going to thwart his rude diet sabotage. I have frozen veggies that I will steam up and have a little bit of the sauce on them.

:lmao:

:high5:

luvmygdaughters

Diabolical!!!! I would've had to :strangle: him!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Indian food for breakfast. :yum:

Why do they call it "butter chicken" when it doesn't contain any butter?

MR47930

Vrai you should look up the NSNG diet (they call it a lifestyle but that sounds douchy). I lost probably 20-30 lbs a few years ago, and kept it off ever since. Basically eat meat, veggies, eggs, avacado and anything else that doesn’t have grains or sugars (NSNG = No Sugar No Grains). It similar to The Keto diet but a little more restrictive, I believe sugar substitutes are allowed on Keto but according to NSNG, your liver can’t really tell the difference between the real and the fake stuff. Bacon and eggs for breakfast cooked in real butter, large salad with oil and vinegar for lunch, steak and broccoli for dinner and I was losing weight like crazy. Felt like I was cheating the system.

black dog

Free America
Vrai you should look up the NSNG diet (they call it a lifestyle but that sounds douchy). I lost probably 20-30 lbs a few years ago, and kept it off ever since. Basically eat meat, veggies, eggs, avacado and anything else that doesn’t have grains or sugars (NSNG = No Sugar No Grains). It similar to The Keto diet but a little more restrictive, I believe sugar substitutes are allowed on Keto but according to NSNG, your liver can’t really tell the difference between the real and the fake stuff. Bacon and eggs for breakfast cooked in real butter, large salad with oil and vinegar for lunch, steak and broccoli for dinner and I was losing weight like crazy. Felt like I was cheating the system.

That sounds like The Sugar Buster's Diet / Book / Lifestyle....

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I'm fortunate that she doesn't rat me out on here for some of the other things I do. :adjustshalo: