BREAKING: Armed Citizen Kills Mass Shooter At Oklahoma Restaurant

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
An armed citizen shot and killed a mass shooter at a restaurant in Oklahoma on Thursday after the gunman walked in and opened fire, hitting several people.

"A man walked into the Louie's restaurant and opened fire with a gun. Two people were shot," police said, CNN reported. "A bystander with a pistol confronted the shooter outside the restaurant and fatally shot him."

Oklahoma City Police tweeted: "ALERT: The only confirmed fatality is the suspect. He was apparently shot-to-death by an armed citizen. Three citizens were injured, two of whom were shot. A large number of witnesses are detained. There is no indication of terrorism at this point."

BREAKING: Armed Citizen Kills Mass Shooter At Oklahoma Restaurant

:yay:

Life has positive outcomes

transporter

Since your dailywire report is based on a CNN link (can't your sources find ANY news on their own???), this obviously MUST be fake, right?

Just to walk thru this with you...(likely) a white guy (since both targeted victims were white)...who legally owned a weapon...(another one of your "law abiding citizens" maybe?)

This was a likely a domestic incident since no one else was shot except the two females.

Your hero shoots the perp AFTER HE is done shooting others...no prevention here...no hero...sorry.

BTW...since you (and you great news source) don't understand...this does not fit the FBI definition of "mass shooting".

nutz

Since your dailywire report is based on a CNN link (can't your sources find ANY news on their own???), this obviously MUST be fake, right?

Just to walk thru this with you...(likely) a white guy (since both targeted victims were white)...who legally owned a weapon...(another one of your "law abiding citizens" maybe?)

This was a likely a domestic incident since no one else was shot except the two females.

Your hero shoots the perp AFTER HE is done shooting others...no prevention here...no hero...sorry.

BTW...since you (and you great news source) don't understand...this does not fit the FBI definition of "mass shooting".

Odds of finding more than one white guy in the same OK neighborhood are better than finding two white guys in a DC neighborhood. And, you can blow the rest of it out your ***. Your words and farts have the same lingering effect.

https://newsok.com/article/5595860/shootings-reported-near-britton-and-lake-hefner-parkway

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

you were saying .... you miserable Git

:blahblah:

you obviously MISSED the Twitter Messages From the OK Police embedded in the Article AND stopped reading after the CNN Link to MISS the News 9 Link to:

2 Shot At Louie's On Lake Hefner; Suspect Killed By Armed Citizen

as usual in your quest to :tantrum: you completely miss key Parts of the article

Oh So NOW we use the FBI Standard, not the Liberal Media Definition ?

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
This of course shows the issue with the "mass shooting" defenition. If the shooter intended to keep shooting but is prevented, then of course it wasnt one. But we as believers in the power of armed citizens must be super careful to make sure we do not twist things to support our cause. Like our own school shooter, who it appears never had any intention of shooting anyone else and therefore should not be counted as a prevented mass shooting. If we dont police ourselves we end being like the idiots who still use Mike Brown as an example of police overuse of force.

glhs837

Power with Control
This of course shows the issue with the "mass shooting" defenition. If the shooter intended to keep shooting but is prevented, then of course it wasnt one. But we as believers in the power of armed citizens must be super careful to make sure we do not twist things to support our cause. Like our own school shooter, who it appears never had any intention of shooting anyone else and therefore should not be counted as a prevented mass shooting. If we dont police ourselves we end being like the idiots who still use Mike Brown as an example of police overuse of force.

And from the report, he entered, shot exactly two people, a mother and daughter, then left. Doesnt sound like a mass shooter to me. Sounds like the now standard "kill my propblems" young man. Dont get me wrong, good thing he's dead, but I wouldnt classify this as a mass shooter stopped. just a murderer who got some instant justice.

black dog

Free America
And from the report, he entered, shot exactly two people, a mother and daughter, then left. Doesnt sound like a mass shooter to me. Sounds like the now standard "kill my propblems" young man. Dont get me wrong, good thing he's dead, but I wouldnt classify this as a mass shooter stopped. just a murderer who got some instant justice.

Birthday, shooter exits suv and enters restaurant during birthday party, shoots and wounds a mother and child. On exiting shooter is confronted with armed citizen and is shot dead..
Yep, a few short weeks ago the wacky left here and on the news were mandating four dead or more was a mass shooting..
Seems the good citizen saved the taxpayers a few million...

glhs837

Power with Control
Birthday, shooter exits suv and enters restaurant during birthday party, shoots and wounds a mother and child. On exiting shooter is confronted with armed citizen and is shot dead..
Yep, a few short weeks ago the wacky left here and on the news were mandating four dead or more was a mass shooting..
Seems the good citizen saved the taxpayers a few million...

Concur on great cost savings. Whats you position on referring to this guy as a mass shooter? Shooting more than one person? Demsontrating intent to shoot more people? Not being snarky, wanting to understand where we are going to draw the lines? I agree the arbitrary "four" nunmber is silly, but as I said, we dont want to proclaim anyone who shoots more than one person is a mass shooter.

luvmygdaughters

Why must you insist on interrupting adults when they are talking??? Please, go back to you room, play your video games and let the grown ups handle the problems.

black dog

Free America
Concur on great cost savings. Whats you position on referring to this guy as a mass shooter? Shooting more than one person? Demsontrating intent to shoot more people? Not being snarky, wanting to understand where we are going to draw the lines? I agree the arbitrary "four" nunmber is silly, but as I said, we dont want to proclaim anyone who shoots more than one person is a mass shooter.

I don't believe he was a mass shooter by any means, it sounds personal.
My opinion is a mass shooter indiscirminately shoots whomever lands in their sights.
Numbers don't mean much to me... I believe that numbers mostly depend on how, when and where the shooting happens also for the most part calulates the time span before it's stopped.

Citizens firearm and ammunition preformed flawlessly...

On the plus side, the safety equipment the shooter was wearing was ineffective at stopping incoming rounds.
Lesson learned, headphones and safety glasses arn't a ceramic plate.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
idiots who still use Mike Brown as an example of police overuse of force.

The gentle giant.
odb.jpg

We reached out to Mike for a comment. All he had was this.

tumblr_nfyp3gqtO81r3mv1yo1_250.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The gentle giant.

We reached out to Mike for a comment. All he had was this.

:killingme

Gotta give credit where credit is due though...Mike has been a drug-free law-abiding citizen for almost 4 years now.

Last edited: