Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Will He Sue Ford If His Wife is Killed With a Mustang

  1. #1
    INGSOC GURPS's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic Of Maryland
    Posts
    40,977

    Will He Sue Ford If His Wife is Killed With a Mustang

    As the Sun-Sentinel reports, Fred and Jennifer Guttenberg, the parents of Jaime Guttenberg, and Max Schachter, the father of Alex Schachter, are pursuing American Outdoor Brands, formerly known as Smith & Wesson, and Sunrise Tactical Supply, where the Parkland shooter purchased the weapon used in the shooting.

    The lawsuit, filed in Broward Circuit Court, states that the plaintiffs “seek to hold defendants legally responsible for their complicity in the entirely foreseeable, deadly use of the assault-style weapons that they place on the market.”

    The lawsuit can proceed if judges deem gun manufacturers and sellers can be sued by victims.





    https://www.dailywire.com/news/31073...n-hank-berrien





    Forking Retard .... the responsible party is sitting in Jail
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

    “Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    19,416
    Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    As the Sun-Sentinel reports, Fred and Jennifer Guttenberg, the parents of Jaime Guttenberg, and Max Schachter, the father of Alex Schachter, are pursuing American Outdoor Brands, formerly known as Smith & Wesson, and Sunrise Tactical Supply, where the Parkland shooter purchased the weapon used in the shooting.

    The lawsuit, filed in Broward Circuit Court, states that the plaintiffs “seek to hold defendants legally responsible for their complicity in the entirely foreseeable, deadly use of the assault-style weapons that they place on the market.”

    The lawsuit can proceed if judges deem gun manufacturers and sellers can be sued by victims.





    https://www.dailywire.com/news/31073...n-hank-berrien





    Forking Retard .... the responsible party is sitting in Jail
    One of the responsible parties is sitting in jail. The rest of them work for, or go to school, or they work for the Sheriff's department.
    “Lead paint chips: they're not just for breakfast anymore.” - Board Mommy

  3. #3
    The responsible person does not have the deep pockets nor insurance policies of companies.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    The responsible person does not have the deep pockets nor insurance policies of companies.
    They have taken the old tactic, don't blame the person, blame the gun and those that made it or sold it, to a new level.
    Sue. Punish those that somehow affiliated with guns and sue the living bejeebers out of them.
    The state of New York is attacking insurance companies that sell personal protection policies.
    Not familiar with the carry laws in New York, but it would not surprise me to find out insurance was required.
    Clever way to skirt the second amendment.
    Your signature can not be longer than 100 characters - BS

  5. #5
    Happy Creepy Ass Cracka Lurk's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,215
    Quote Originally Posted by BernieP View Post
    They have taken the old tactic, don't blame the person, blame the gun and those that made it or sold it, to a new level.
    Sue. Punish those that somehow affiliated with guns and sue the living bejeebers out of them.
    The state of New York is attacking insurance companies that sell personal protection policies.
    Not familiar with the carry laws in New York, but it would not surprise me to find out insurance was required.
    Clever way to skirt the second amendment.
    It is all patterned on the strategy to doom Big Tobacco in the U.S. Problem is, we still have tobacco though it is taxed indiscriminately and forbidden generalized advertisement. But is is still sold legally.
    Saying we are a country of "Immigrants" is an insult to our ancestors.

Members who have read this thread: 42

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |