School Shooting in Noblesville IN middle school.

black dog

Free America
Middle school shooter in custody after shooting, news is saying two shot.
On adult and one child, one critical both on way to hospital.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Also, these shootings seem to be increasing in frequency....something I wouldn't hesitate to attribute in some part to the media attention they bring.

The CNN definition of "school shooting" has morphed drastically to include University campus shootings, High School parking lot shooting during track meet, Accidental shootings, etc.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The CNN definition of "school shooting" has morphed drastically to include University campus shootings, High School parking lot shooting during track meet, Accidental shootings, etc.

I meant to refer specifically to the "troubled student pilfers a gun, enters school grounds, starts shooting people" incidents.

black dog

Free America
I meant to refer specifically to the "troubled student pilfers a gun, enters school grounds, starts shooting people" incidents.

It will be interesting to see The rest of the Story in the next few days, it is being reported that the science / wrestling? teacher in the classroom grabbed this kid and held him until LE took over.
It's a shame the teacher wasn't armed and just shot the kid dead. It would have saved millions for the taxpayers.

Hijinx

"Male student"? Sounds like another kid getting hands on parent's firearm. Also, these shootings seem to be increasing in frequency....something I wouldn't hesitate to attribute in some part to the media attention they bring.

Thats my thought too. All of the media hype is bringing out the crazy in these kids.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Thats my thought too. All of the media hype is bringing out the crazy in these kids.

They're so easily manipulated that they'll eat laundry detergent, it's not such a stretch to think they're being manipulated into violence as well. Would it surprise anyone to find that there are instigators behind the scenes creating little Raymond Shaws?

Note that they are all white males.